In this post, discover exactly how to manifest someone in 6 simple steps. Also be sure to download your free 15-page manifestation workbook, which will walk you through the steps and have you manifesting someone special into your life in no time!
How exactly do you manifest someone special into your life? This is one of the most common questions when it comes to manifestation, and to be honest, the topic can be a bit complex. Why? Because manifesting someone can be both super easy and not easy at all . . . at the same time.
It’s easy in that it truly comes down to setting an intention, vibrating at the frequency of your desires, and preparing yourself to receive everything you can dream of (and more). And that’s not so bad, right?
What makes it not so easy is that you may possess old wounds that need to be healed before you can truly allow someone into your life. The perfect person may come, but you need to be ready to let them in. And for some, that isn’t always as simple as it sounds. You’ll read more about this in Step 5: Connect to Your Heart Chakra.
Below I’m going to break down exactly how to manifest someone into your life with clear and easy-to-follow instructions. And to simplify it even further, I’ve put together a workbook that will lead you through each step one at a time.
Now, I want to note that while I’m mostly going to be focusing on manifesting a romantic relationship in this post, you can use these steps for non-romantic relationships (like manifesting a really awesome friendship) as well.
And one last note: when you do these exercises, make them fun! Release the tension from your body. Lean into joy and positivity. Remember that you are worthy and deserving of wholehearted, unconditional love, and the Universe wants to give it to you! In fact, the Universe is excited to support you in your manifestations. It wants you to live the beautiful life that you desire. The thing that holds people back from manifesting their desires more than anything else is the belief that they’re not worthy.
And you are absolutely worthy of a life filled with true love, abundance, joy, freedom, and prosperity.
You deserve to live the most beautiful life you can dream of for yourself. (And even then, you deserve to receive something even better than what you can imagine.)
Are you ready to manifest someone special into your life?
Let’s get started!
How to Manifest Someone: Step-By-Step Guide
Step 1: Get Clear About What You Want
Or, in this case, who you want.
The key to a successful manifestation is to set specific intentions about what exactly it is that you want. One of the best comparisons I’ve heard is ordering a meal at a restaurant. How often have you gone out to eat and said to the waiter, “Just give me whatever, I don’t care”? Okay, maybe some of you have done this a time or two, but most people have specific preferences that will guide them toward what sounds best. Most of the time, when you’re at a restaurant, you’ll look over the menu, find something that looks appealing to you, then place your order with the waiter.
But it’s not always that simple. Sometimes, you have to get even more specific. If you want them to hold the tomatoes or put your dressing on the side, you have to ask for it. This means you must release any worries about being seen as high-maintenance. You deserve to receive a meal that will please your tastebuds and live up to your expectations.
This is the same for manifesting a partner. (Though chances are, your future partner will be a bit more complex than a salad.)
Get clear about what exactly it is that you want in a partner. One of the best ways to do this is to make a simple list of all their qualities. List the attributes that are most important to you. Think about what your non-negotiables are. For instance, if you know you want to have kids one day, then it’s likely important for you to find a partner who also wants kids. Or if you have a hard time staying in one place for too long and love to travel, you’ll probably want to find someone who can keep up with your high-flying adventures.
Also be sure to list how you want your partner to make you feel. Do you want to feel safe, respected, and supported by your partner? Write it down!
You don’t have to list every single freckle (it’s good to remain a little flexible!), but by the end of this exercise, you want to have a clear vision of the person you could potentially spend the rest of your life with.
- You May Also Like: 10 Manifestation Tips to Create the Life of Your Dreams
Step 2: Release Limiting Beliefs That Don’t Serve You
A limiting belief is a deep-seated belief that holds you back from realizing your true potential and living the life of your dreams. Limiting beliefs can come in many forms. Here are some examples of limiting beliefs that may be holding you back from manifesting someone special in your life:
- I’m just too much of a loner to let someone in my life. It’ll never work.
- Nobody will love me unless I lose twenty pounds.
- If I put myself out there, I’ll just get my heart broken again.
- I have to be in a successful career and make a really high income before I can be loved.
How do you recognize your limiting beliefs? One practice is to sit and write down what exactly it is that you want to manifest. In this case, write down your image of a loving partner. As you reflect upon your desire, gently probe your thoughts. What’s stopping you from taking the next step to pursuing this desire? What fears do you possess? What beliefs are you clinging onto? As you answer these questions, choose not to judge or criticize yourself. Instead, have compassion for every step of your journey that’s led you here.
I also like to make two columns on a piece of paper. For the heading of the first column, I write, “Limiting Beliefs I’m Releasing.” Under this column, I write down all the limiting beliefs that aren’t serving or supporting me. At the top of the next column, I write “New Reframed Belief.” Here, I take all the limiting beliefs I just wrote and turn them on their head. For instance, if the limiting belief is that you have to lose twenty pounds to be loved, in the next column, you might write, “I am worthy and deserving of perfect love just as I am.” This practice is included in my free manifestation workbook at the bottom of this page.
Step 3: Script Your Dream Life
Scripting is the act of writing your dreams and desires in story-like form. It’s similar to visualization, except instead of solely envisioning your dreams in your mind’s eye, you’re using pen and paper to write down what exactly it is that you want to manifest. This is one of my all-time favorite manifestation techniques, and I think it’s one of the most powerful, too. Not only does it help you get even more clear about your desires and intentions, but it also allows you to embrace your imagination and align with the positive emotions of having all your desires come true.
The key to making scripting work is to treat it like you’re writing a story in that you only write in past and present tense, as if every single one of your dreams is happening or has already happened. Some people will say that it works best to write it in present tense, while others like to use past tense to describe something that already happened. I encourage you to try it both ways to see what feels best for you.
Here’s an example of scripting your dream life in present tense:
I wake up in a soft bed surrounded by plush pillows. I’m cuddled with the love of my life with our sweet cat burrowed between us. As the sun rises, so does my energy. I feel excited to experience the magic and wonder of this day! I step onto the hardwood floors and tiptoe out the door, carefully shutting the door behind me. As I walk through the house to the kitchen, I feel a sense of awe and gratitude for this beautiful home I get to call my own. It is exactly the home of my dreams: two-story with hardwood floors and giant windows that allow the sunshine to stream through the glass. I take a moment to stand in front of the sliding glass door by the dining room, and I take in the beautiful sights just outside our home.
In this script, the writer is detailing a typical day in her dream life. As you can see, it’s all written in present tense. Rather than starting with, “In my dream life, I will wake up in a . . .” the writer starts as if this moment is in the here and now.
You can also write it as though you’re describing a day as if it’s already happened. For instance, you can write about your first date as though it already happened, or you can reflect on your relationship from the perspective of your one-year or five-year anniversary.
The key is to bring your desire into your reality right now, so that everything becomes tangible and real in your current experience.
- You May Also Like: 55×5 Manifestation Affirmations: Examples and How-To Guide
Scripting Prompts for Manifesting Someone
Here are some prompts you can use for scripting. You’ll also find these in my free manifestation workbook below along with space to write your scripts!
- Script your first meeting: You’ve just returned home from meeting your ideal partner ten minutes earlier. Write down all the details, including the emotions you felt in the moment and how you feel now.
- Script your first vacation: You’re waking up on a beautiful morning during your first vacation as a couple. Describe all the details of where you are and how you feel in this moment.
- Script your first anniversary: Today’s your first anniversary as a couple! Script your reflections on the past year and how it feels to be in such a positive, supportive, loving relationship.
- Script your fifth anniversary: You’ve now been together for five years. Reflect on some of the best moments of the past five years and how you feel after five years with your partner.
- Script a day in the life: What does a normal day look like with your partner? Describe all the details, including what you do and how you feel.
- Don’t just write; feel. As you write about the feelings of love, peace, freedom, and abundance, don’t allow the words to solely exist on the paper; allow them to exist right now in this present moment within you. If you write about a joyful moment, let a smile gently tug at your lips. Feel that joy right now deep within. Feel freedom now. Feel peaceful now. Feel abundant now. Vibrate at the frequency of all your dreams and desires. When you do this, you won’t have to chase the life of your dreams, because all of your desires will be attracted to you.
- Express gratitude. Gratitude and love are the highest vibrations you can emit. When you express gratitude now as if your dreams have already come true, you’re not only vibrating at a higher frequency, but you’re showing the Universe that you have trust and faith that all your beautiful dreams are on their way.
- Write what feels authentic to you. Do you prefer a small, cozy home over a giant mansion? Would you prefer a life of traveling over staying in one place? Are your dreams filled with quiet moments of peace and tranquility? Whatever you write, make sure it feels authentic and real to you. Just because someone else wants to live in a big mansion overlooking the city doesn’t mean that’s right for you. And if your dreams seem kind of out there and don’t make sense to others, that’s okay! The only thing that matters is that they feel right to you.
Step 4: Use High-Vibe Affirmations
Now, if you stopped at Step 3, you’d actually have a super solid foundation for manifesting someone into your life. But if you want to go a step further, you can’t beat incorporating positive affirmations into your daily life.
Positive affirmations are present-tense statements that are designed to uplift and encourage while boosting self-belief and supporting your overall wellbeing.
They’re also a powerful tool in manifestation.
Why? Because the quickest way to manifest anything into your life is to feel the emotions of your desired manifestation right now.
Positive affirmations are near-instant vibration raisers. They allow you to feel the positive emotions of your dreams and desires right now in your present-day experience.
The first step here is to list the primary emotions you associate with manifesting someone in your life. How do you imagine your perfect partner will make you feel? Safe? Loved? Joyful? Create an affirmation that will align you with these feelings in your daily experience.
And then, use these affirmations and feel all the positive emotions of the words in every cell of your being. The moment you say your affirmation, truly feel safe, loved, and joyful. When you do this, you’re no longer just dreaming of having a partner; you’re directly connecting to the experience of having a wonderful partner right now.
And this, in essence, is what manifestation is all about.
Affirmations to Manifest Someone
Here’s a list of affirmations to get you started. Check out the link below this list for more affirmations to manifest your own love story. You can also find more manifestation affirmations here, plus get a guide on how to use affirmations so they actually work here.
- I am loved, loving, and lovable.
- I am worthy of an epic love story.
- I deserve to be loved exactly as I am.
- I attract love by being my authentic self.
- Love flows to me easily and effortlessly.
- I am open to attracting even more love in my life.
- I am able to freely accept love into my heart.
- I am easy to love.
- It is safe for me to open my heart to another.
- My heart is open, loving, and pure.
- I live in love.
- Love is always flowing my way.
Step 5: Connect to Your Heart Chakra
This step can actually be done at any time in your journey, and for true heart chakra healing, it’s likely not going to be a one-and-done kind of thing. If your heart has been closed for some time now, then in order to receive love into your life, you must do the real healing that could be preventing you from manifesting true love.
So what exactly is the heart chakra? Located in the center of your chest, your heart chakra is your body’s energy center for unconditional love, compassion, peace, kindness, connection, and empathy. When your heart chakra is open and balanced, you feel completely open to giving and receiving love. When your heart chakra is closed, this often manifests into feelings of depression, loneliness, fear of intimacy, and excessive self-isolation. (You can learn more about the heart chakra here.)
Some factors that may cause a blocked heart chakra include loss of a loved one (grief), rejection, betrayal, and abandonment.
Heart chakra healing is key to manifesting someone into your life. But it’s not just about manifesting someone. It’s also key to creating a successful and thriving relationship. Because if your heart chakra is blocked, even if someone special does enter your life, you may not be able to fully let them in until you’ve done the deep healing of releasing your blockages and fears.
So how exactly do you connect to your heart chakra? One of the most powerful ways is through journaling, which allows you to connect to your deepest self and explore your inner world in a way that you may not normally do in your daily life. To get started, here are 30 Journal Prompts to Open and Heal the Heart Chakra.
You can gently walk forward on this journey by practicing extending love to all that you come across during your day. During your daily interactions, imagine that your heart is open, and silently wish them love. You might even imagine your heart connecting with theirs. And don’t forget to extend this same love to yourself. Because you are worthy and deserving of the same love you give to others. Always.
For deeper insight into chakras as well as guidance on profound chakra healing, check out my Ultimate Chakra Healing Bundle, which includes a Chakra Healing eBook, Chakra Healing Workbook, and 8-Week Chakra Healing Guide.
Step 6: Let Go
To let go means that once you’ve set your intentions, scripted your dream life, and made it clear to the Universe what exactly you want, you release your worries about when and how it’s going to happen. Simply trust that it will happen, and begin to live as if.
Live as if your dreams have already come true. Live as if everything you desire is already yours. Live as if you know that everything you want is on its way.
Don’t worry about the timeline. Don’t try to force something that doesn’t feel right. Know that the Universe is doing the hard stuff, and instead of focusing on your external world, focus on your inner world.
Create the most beautiful inner world you can imagine yourself, filled with joy, peace, and love.
Everything is happening exactly as it’s meant to.
Trust. Believe. Receive.
If a lot of time has passed and you’re not seeing any signs of your manifestation appearing in your reality, you can read here for 6 reasons why your manifestation may not be working, plus tips on how to fix it. And here’s a list of 12 common signs of alignment that means your manifestation is on its way.
Bonus Step: Listen to Your Intuition & Take Inspired Action
If you know a little about the Law of Attraction, you know that manifestation is more than simply staring at a vision board, hoping your dreams will come true. It often also requires you to listen to your intuition and take inspired action when your inner knowing speaks to you.
For instance, if your inner knowing tells you to join a dating site, listen to it! I’ve actually seen this one play out in real life. I have a friend who couldn’t get OkCupid out of her head. Even though she was resistant to meeting someone online, her mind kept going back to this specific dating site over and over again. Finally, she released her resistance and signed up.
And you know what happened?
She met the person she would eventually spend her life with in one week.
I also know a guy who saw a girl walking across the street, and instantly, his inner knowing told him that she was the girl he was going to marry one day. He asked his friend if he knew who she was, and coincidentally, he did. So he decided to go talk to her. He asked her out, and they both knew on the first date that they’d met their match. Twenty years later, they’re still happily married.
So what’s the point of these stories? In both, the person felt a deep inner knowing and acted on it. They took inspired action.
So if your inner knowing tells you to do something, even if it doesn’t seem to make sense, listen!
It could just be leading you to your very own beautiful love story.
Recap: 6 Simple Steps to Manifest Someone
- Step 1: Get clear about what you want.
- Step 2: Release limiting beliefs that don’t serve you.
- Step 3: Script your dream life with your perfect partner, feeling all the positive feelings of having that person right now.
- Step 4: Use positive affirmations to support your journey.
- Step 5: Connect to and heal your heart chakra.
- Step 6: Let go and trust.
- Bonus Step: Listen to your intuition and take inspired action.
Are you ready for your free manifestation workbook? Enter your name and email address below for your freebies! (Note that it may take an hour or two for the email to come through.) Plus, receive a weekly newsletter with resources, affirmations, and new blog post updates straight to your inbox. (Don’t worry, I hate spam, too! I only send one email a week, never share your personal info, and you can unsubscribe anytime.)
Want more? Here are some awesome posts on how to manifest someone into your reality:
- The Path Provides: How to Manifest Someone: 5 Easy Steps to Manifest a Specific Person
- Juliette Kristine: Manifesting a Specific Person – 4 Steps You Must Follow
- Manifest Like Whoa: How to Manifest Someone to Text You
- Liz in Lotus: How to Manifest a Specific Person: 7 Things You Need to Know
For more manifesting tips, daily affirmations, and lots of positive vibes, be sure to follow me on Pinterest and Instagram! And don’t forget to check out The Ultimate Manifestation Workbook, available now in my online shop!
Want more manifesting tips and tricks? Check out the posts below!
- How to Raise Your Vibrations in 30 Seconds (Or Less)
- 50 Money Affirmations to Manifest Abundance
- 10 Best Manifestation Books to Read This Year
- 12 Manifestation Journals to Raise Your Vibrations
- How to Manifest Money (A Comprehensive Guide)