35 Positive Affirmations for Health and Fitness
Looking for positive affirmations for health and fitness? The affirmations below are designed to support your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health as well as your total wellbeing.
What is Health?
Health is a far-reaching word that encompasses so many different aspects of our daily lives. You have your physical health, which includes fitness, exercise, and the relationship you have with your body, as well as your body’s ability to fight off illness and disease.
Beyond physical health, there’s mental health, emotional health, and spiritual health. Together, these comprise your total wellbeing.
Total wellbeing is the alignment of mind, body, and spirit. When you want to gauge your current health status, or if you’re looking to improve your health, you can’t just look at one of these aspects; rather, you should look at all of them in relationship with one another.
Exercise is often thought to be beneficial for your physical health, but it actually contributes to your total wellbeing. Benefits of exercise include reduced risk of depression and anxiety; better sleep; increased energy levels; improved brain function; and increased feelings of happiness. (And these are just some of the benefits.)
Meditation, on the other hand, is usually seen as beneficial for your mental and spiritual health, but it actually improves physical health as well by improving your immune system and reducing chronic pain. (Read more about meditation health benefits in my post, 10 Science-Backed Health Benefits of Meditation.)
In the positive affirmations for health and fitness below, you’ll find uplifting statements that address the aspects of your total wellbeing individually and as a whole. When reciting these positive affirmations, I encourage you to not just focus on physical health or mental health, but step into your inherent power by embracing all aspects of your total wellbeing.
And for more details on how to use affirmations, be sure to check out my post, How to Use Affirmations (So They Actually Work).
Looking for More Affirmations? Check Out These Posts!
Positive Affirmations for Health & Fitness
- I am happy, healthy, and strong.
- I am strong. I am powerful. I have what it takes.
- I make healthy choices for my body rooted in love.
- My body is capable of more than I can even imagine.
- My body is a powerful healer.
- My body always takes care of me.
- My body is a powerful force of strength, resilience, and perseverance.
- I listen to my body because it always knows what it needs.
- I inhale healthy energy into every cell of my body.
- I radiate positive energy and attract good health in return.
- Good health is my essence, my being, and my birthright.
- Good health comes when I call it.
- I easily attract nourishing and beneficial energy to my entire body.
- Positive, healthful energy flourishes throughout my body, mind, and spirit.
- I feel healthy, strong, and invigorated.
- I lovingly nurture my mind, body, and spirit.
- My body is strong. My mind is brilliant. My soul is radiant and at peace.
- I have the courage to make positive choices for my mind, body, and soul.
- My body is rested and my mind is clear.
- My body feels energized and my soul feels inspired.
- I am prioritizing my total mental, physical, and emotional wellbeing.
- Healthy living is a choice I make for my total wellbeing.
- When I work out, I honor my body and its inherent strength.
- I love to take care of myself and treat my body with the love it deserves.
- I am proud of myself for having the courage to show up for myself.
- I am grateful that I am capable of moving my body in ways that feel good to me.
- I am so worth the time and effort it takes to exercise.
- When I exercise my body, I’m also bringing good health to my mind and soul.
- I absolutely love to feel healthy.
- I am vibrating at the highest frequency of love and light, and I attract this same energy to my body and spirit in return.
- I am the very essence of good health.
- I am so grateful every single day for all of the good health I constantly experience.
- I am brimming with abundant energy and infinite vitality.
- Today is another opportunity to experience limitless levels of energy and exuberance.
- My body deserves to be healthy.
Want to add more positive affirmations to your daily life? Be sure to follow me on Instagram, where I post daily affirmation stories every morning! I’m also actively pinning uplifting and empowering affirmations across my Pinterest boards daily! Don’t hesitate to reach out and connect!
Hi, I’m Zanna! I’m a blogger/freelance writer living in Boise, Idaho. My mission is to help you break through the barriers holding you back from accessing infinite abundance and to inspire you to gather the courage and confidence to follow your dreams.