35 Love Affirmations to Manifest Your Own Love Story
Are you ready to open your heart to pure and unconditional love? Below, discover 35 love affirmations to manifest your own beautiful love story.
What does it mean to attract love?
Does it mean you have to be a perfect version of yourself so that love can find you? Or that you have to turn yourself into what you think a partner would want in order to entice someone? Does it mean being alluring and seductive to catch the right person’s attention?
You probably already know where I’m going with this: attracting love is not about being perfect or turning yourself into someone else to please another.
Attracting love is simply about being love.
It means not waiting until you’ve found a partner to finally feel loved but to feel loved right now and to walk through your day knowing you are loved unconditionally.
That is, essentially, the foundation of manifestation. To manifest something means to visualize your dreams and desires and to vibrate at the frequency of your desires as if they’ve already come true.
So if you dream of finding a romantic partner, and you imagine that a romantic partner will make you feel loved, cherished, and adored, you wouldn’t wait until a romantic partner enters your life to feel those positive emotions; you’d choose to feel loved, cherished, and adored right now.
The same goes for anything you want to attract, or manifest, into your reality.
If you want to manifest financial abundance, become the embodiment of abundance now, no matter what your bank account says.
If you want to manifest the perfect job, then walk and talk like you have that job right now. Even if you don’t like your current job, when you vibrate at the frequency of loving your job, you’ll attract more of this to you. That means attracting a job you actually do love.
Vibrate at the frequency of having everything you want now, and it’ll begin showing up in your daily life in incredible and sometimes magical ways.
- You Might Also Like: 50 Money Affirmations to Manifest Abundance
Releasing Your Limiting Beliefs
Often, the biggest barrier to attracting love isn’t external circumstances; it’s our own limiting beliefs.
Below, I’ve listed a few of the biggest limiting beliefs to manifesting love.
Limiting Belief: “In order to be loved, first I need to . . .”
“. . . lose ten pounds.”
“. . . get a tan.”
” . . . make myself more interesting.”
” . . . have a successful career.”
One of the biggest limiting beliefs to manifesting love is the idea that you have to change yourself in order to be loved.
This is absolutely, unequivocally not true. You deserve to be loved right now, exactly as you are. You don’t have to change yourself. You don’t have to achieve more. You don’t have to lose or gain anything.
By believing that something must first change in order for you to be loved, you essentially withhold love from yourself. The first and most profound step you can take to release this limiting belief is to love yourself unconditionally, exactly as you are. Let your friends love you as you are. Let your family love you as you are. And if you believe in a higher power, allow yourself to receive love from that higher power every single day.
I promise, the right person will love you as you are, and it won’t matter if you’re 10 pounds heavier or lighter, or if you’ve achieved career success.
They’ll love you because you’re you, and no external factors can change that.
Limiting Belief: “I refuse to meet someone. . .”
” . . . on a dating app.”
“. . . at a bar.”
“. . . on a blind date.”
I have a very unscientific, not-at-all-tested theory that the more we hone in on a specific way we’re not going to meet someone, the more likely it is that that’s exactly the way we’ll end up meeting the right person.
(Okay, I might mostly just be saying this because that’s what happened to me.)
But it does follow the laws of manifestation, which say that the more we give our attention to something, the more we attract that thing to us. This includes both things we do want and things we don’t want.
Do you have any of those I refuse to’s in your life?
Let yourself gently probe them. What’s the source for this requirement? Is it rooted in fear? Or negative past experiences? Are you worried about how you’ll be perceived by family or friends?
And finally, ask yourself if it might be worth it to release those old requirements and open yourself up to all kinds of possibilities.
Limiting Belief: “I opened my heart before and ended up heartbroken. I can’t put myself through that kind of pain again.”
If this is you, know that you’re not alone. I know exactly how this feels.
And I can’t promise that you won’t get your heart broken again.
But when you close your heart, you close yourself off to a lot of incredible people who simply want the chance to get to know you. Maybe even to love you. And I promise, there are people in the world who would love the chance to love you.
I know it’s not as simple as me saying, “Let them.”
So I’ll say this: you are worthy of unconditional love. If you can’t let others love you right now, I hope you’ll at least give and accept love to and from yourself. Because you are worth it.
Below are 35 positive affirmations to attract unconditional love into your life. Use these affirmations as your anchor to guide you to your very own love story.
- I am worthy of an epic love story.
- I deserve to be loved exactly as I am.
- I attract love by being my authentic self.
- Love flows to me easily and effortlessly.
- I am open to attracting even more love in my life.
- I am able to freely accept love into my heart.
- I am easy to love.
- It is safe for me to open my heart to another.
- My heart is open, loving, and pure.
- I live in love.
- Love is always flowing my way.
- Love is being drawn to me at this very moment.
- I am aligned with the energy of love.
- The more love I give, the more I receive.
- I am grateful for all the love I receive.
- I openly give and receive love every single day.
- I find love everywhere I look.
- I am surrounded by love.
- I am worthy of pure and deep love just as I am.
- I am free to be my true self with another.
- I am tuned into the vibration of pure love.
- Every single part of me is worthy of unconditional love.
- I am prepared to receive great love into my life.
- I am open to finding love in unexpected ways.
- I allow myself to be loved.
- I am an incredible partner.
- I am attracting love into my life right now.
- I choose love and love chooses me.
- I radiate pure love.
- Love is drawn to me.
- The love within me is eternal and limitless.
- Everyday, I am attracting more love into my life.
- I am destined for great and everlasting love.
- My love story is only just beginning.
- This is the start of something magical.
Want more uplifting affirmations? Be sure to connect with me on Instagram, where I post daily affirmation stories every single morning. And be sure to follow me on Pinterest where I’m pinning positive affirmations and empowering quotes every day!
And here’s a few more posts you might like!
- 40 Heart Chakra Affirmations for Unconditional Love
- Manifestation Not Working? Here’s Why (And How to Fix It)
- How to Use Affirmation Cards (A Complete Guide)
- 35 Journal Prompts for Unconditional Self-Love
Hi, I’m Zanna! I’m a blogger/freelance writer living in Boise, Idaho. My mission is to help you break through the barriers holding you back from accessing infinite abundance and to inspire you to gather the courage and confidence to follow your dreams.