In this post, discover 22 profound Paulo Coelho quotes to inspire you to release fear and suffering and embrace the dreams that have been placed in your heart. Plus, save the quote images below to your phone, tablet, or laptop so you can come back to these inspirational words whenever you need them.
Time and time again, whenever I’m feeling sad, lost, or misaligned, I find myself returning to Paulo Coelho‘s brilliant words, which always feel like a cool drink of water on a hot summer day.
The first time I heard his quote, “And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it,” I felt like the weight of the world was gently lifted off my shoulders. Immediately, I knew in my heart that these words were true: that the universe was always supporting me, even when I couldn’t see it.
And then there’s his quote, “Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream.”
These empowering words helped me to release my worries and anxiety about stepping into the life of my dreams. I realized that I was only suffering by holding myself back, but when I chose to align with the dreams that were placed in my heart, there was no more room for suffering.
There was only hope. Only passion. Only love.
And one that I’ve recently been coming back to over and over again is this: “You can become blind by seeing each day as a similar one. Each day is a different one, each day brings a miracle of its own. It’s just a matter of paying attention to this miracle.”
I love routine and order, and I tend to approach all of my days in the same way. And while there isn’t anything inherently wrong with this, I’ve realized that I can still open my eyes and choose to view each day as a miracle. That there’s always magic to be found if you simply decide to look for it.
All of these themes and more can be found in Coelho’s novel The Alchemist, a book I continually come back to and immerse myself in like a warm blanket on a cold day, filling me with light and warmth and hope.
Below, I’ve compiled 22 of my favorite Paulo Coelho quotes for inspiration, joy, hope, and following your dreams. I’ve also created images for each of these quotes, so feel free to choose your favorites and save them to your phone so you can come back to them whenever you need a little light in your day.
I hope these quotes bring you as much hope and inspiration as they’ve brought me.
Paulo Coelho Quotes
- “And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
2. “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.”
3. “You drown not by falling into a river, but by staying submerged in it.”
4. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
5. “The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times and to get up eight times.”
6. “One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.”
7. “One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now.”
8. “Everybody has a creative potential and from the moment you can express this creative potential, you can start changing the world.”
9. “The simple things are also the most extraordinary things, and only the wise can see them.”
10. “If you want to be successful, you must respect one rule – Never lie to yourself.”
11. “People are capable at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of.”
12. “Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream.”
13. “You can become blind by seeing each day as a similar one. Each day is a different one, each day brings a miracle of its own. It’s just a matter of paying attention to this miracle.”
14. “You are what you believe yourself to be.”
15. “You will never be able to escape from your heart. So it is better to listen to what it has to say.”
16. “Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure.”
17. “The two worst strategic mistakes to make are acting prematurely and letting an opportunity slip; to avoid this, the warrior treats each situation as if it were unique and never resorts to formulae, recipes or other people’s opinions.”
18. “We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It’s one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it’s another to think that yours is the only path.”
19. “No matter what he does, every person on earth plays a central role in the history of the world. And normally he doesn’t know it.”
20. “A child can teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, to always be busy with something, and to know how to demand with all his might that which he desires.”
21. “The act of discovering who we are will force us to accept that we can go further than we think.”
22. “I can choose either to be a victim of the world or an adventurer in search of treasure. It’s all a question of how I view my life.”
What quotes inspire you to live your boldest, most authentic life? Share your favorites in the comment box below!
And for more resources on spirituality, meditation, manifestation, and all things self-love, be sure to connect with me on Instagram and Pinterest, where I’m posting positive affirmations and empowering messages daily.
More Articles You May Like
- 50 Inspiring Journal Prompts for Self-Discovery
- How To Use Affirmation Cards (A Complete Guide)
- Vision Board Ideas To Visualize Your Ideal Future (With Examples)
- 8 Powerful Guided Meditations For Manifesting Your Dreams
- 11 Beautiful Poetry Books About Self-Love & Acceptance
Hi, I’m Zanna! I’m a blogger/freelance writer living in Boise, Idaho. My mission is to help you break through the barriers holding you back from accessing infinite abundance and to inspire you to gather the courage and confidence to follow your dreams.