One of your greatest powers is your ability to let go of the need to receive external validation and instead find everything you’re looking for inside of you in this present moment. Below, discover the power of I AM affirmations to help you cultivate a mindset of true success, abundance, and unconditional self-love.
The Power Of I AM
When you begin using affirmations, one of the first things you’ll hear is to always speak in the present tense.
When you say, “I am worthy,” you ground yourself in this present moment. It isn’t, “I will be worthy.” Or, “I hope to be worthy.”
This type of statement is so small. Just three words. Four syllables. Nine letters.
But in those three words, you state that you are worthy right now, just as you are. You don’t need to become worthy. You don’t need to change yourself to be worthy. And you absolutely don’t have to earn your worthiness.
You get to own your inherent worthiness in this moment without needing to change a thing. And by owning your worthiness, you own your immense power to choose how you feel in any moment.
And you also realize that you can have anything when you know that what you’re seeking is already inside you.
It all begins with two tiny but monumentally powerful words:
Using daily affirmations may feel uncomfortable at first, especially if you’re used to criticizing yourself in the privacy of your own mind. You’ll have to keep reminding yourself to repeat your empowering affirmations and feel into the positive vibrations of these powerful words.
In time, though, these words will become woven into the very fabric of your being. They’ll be an inextricable part of who you are:
Worthy. Abundant. Loved. Powerful. Whole. And always, always enough.
Below, you’ll find tips for using and getting the most out of your I AM affirmations. Then, you’ll find 55 profound I AM affirmations for love, success, abundance, and more. These affirmations are designed to help you recognize your power in this present moment and walk forward in your journey knowing you already have what it takes to live the life you desire.
You just have to own the incredible power that already exists inside of you.
Tips For Using I AM Affirmations
- Don’t just say the words; feel them. This is what makes an affirmation so powerful. If you can say an affirmation such as, “I am abundant,” and truly feel abundant inside every cell of your being, then you’re no longer looking for external sources to validate your worth. Instead, you cultivate what you’re looking for inside of you.
- Don’t force it if it really doesn’t resonate. Forcing yourself to say an affirmation that actually makes you feel worse is counterproductive to the positive mindset you’re trying to cultivate. Instead, choose affirmations that genuinely feel good to you.
- And on that note, you can also use what I call the Ladder Method. Let’s say you want to use the affirmation, “I am beautiful and healthy.” Maybe you have a hard time repeating this. You try to force it, but sometimes, this leaves you feeling worse than before. Instead, allow yourself to step back and find an affirmation that feels a little better to you. You might say, “I am open to discovering the ways that I am beautiful and healthy.” You can also say, “I am willing to love my body and see its inherent beauty.” See if you can incorporate these affirmations into your daily practice, slowly climbing the ladder until you get to that place where you can say, “I am beautiful and healthy.”
- And finally, make affirmations a daily part of your routine. If it’s hard to remember at first, you can set phone notifications to go off throughout the day with powerful affirmations written on them. You can also print out affirmations or write them on post-it notes and stick them around your home and office. What I’ve found is that eventually, I don’t need these reminders anymore because the affirmation becomes so ingrained within me. After a while, it’ll become second nature to easily affirm your worthiness.
I AM Affirmations
- I am worthy.
- I am enough.
- I am courageous.
- I am powerful.
- I am strong.
- I am supported.
- I am loved.
- I am abundant.
- I am safe.
- I am lovable.
- I am resilient.
- I am beautiful.
- I am radiant.
- I am talented.
- I am creative.
- I am healthy.
- I am whole.
- I am confident.
- I am peaceful.
- I am free.
- I am strong, steady, and grounded.
- I am worthy of unconditional love.
- I am confident, inspired, and thriving.
- I am committed, consistent, and courageous.
- I am competent, capable, and strong.
- I am aligned with the energy of pure abundance.
- I am connected to the endless abundance of the universe.
- I am beautiful, brilliant, and brave.
- I am strong in mind, body, and spirit.
- I am always deserving of love.
- I am worthy, inside and out.
- I am enough, just as I am.
- I am loved, honored, cherished, and seen.
- I am joy, light, and pure positive energy.
- I am proud of my journey and how far I’ve come.
- I am worthy of success.
- I am worthy of living the life of my dreams.
- I am equipped with all the tools I need to succeed.
- I am motivated, persistent, and successful.
- I am clear about what I want and take inspired action to achieve my dreams.
- I am ready, willing, and able to have everything I want.
- I am able to freely accept abundance into my life.
- I am constantly attracting the flow of abundance.
- I am vibrating positive, loving, abundant energy, and I attract this same energy in return.
- I am aligned with the highest frequency of love and abundance.
- I am deserving of all the wonderful abundance coming my way.
- I am grateful for the infinite prosperity that overflows into my life.
- I am open to receiving everything I could ever dream of and more.
- I am tuned into passion, positivity, and prosperity.
- I am worthy of infinite abundance.
- I am worthy of abundance in all areas of my life.
- I am grateful for the infinite abundance that continually flows into my life.
- I am thankful to live a truly abundant life.
- I am a being of love and light, and I fearlessly allow myself to shine.
- I am worthy, strong, powerful, courageous, and always enough.
What are your favorite I AM affirmations? Share your favorite affirmations and tips for using them in the comment box below!
And for more resources on spirituality, meditation, manifestation, and all things self-love, be sure to connect with me on Instagram and Pinterest, where I’m posting positive affirmations and empowering messages daily.
More Articles For You
- How To Love Yourself More Each Day
- 9 Healing Crystals For New Beginnings
- 8 Best Self-Love Workbooks To Read This Year
- 11 Beautiful Poetry Books About Self-Love & Acceptance
- 30 Profound Journal Prompts For Spiritual Growth
Zanna Keithley is an author, poet, and social media content creator who writes short prose dedicated to inspiring readers to follow their dreams, trust their intuition, and create beautiful and fulfilling lives. You can find her original writing on Instagram @zannakeithley.