44 Abraham Hicks Affirmations For Joy And Manifestation
In this post, discover 44 beautiful Abraham Hicks affirmations to step into your worthiness and manifest a life of joy, love, and true abundance.
Abraham Hicks is a powerhouse in the manifestation and Law of Attraction space. Major figures such as Gabby Bernstein often draw inspiration from and credit Abraham Hicks for shaping their thinking and influencing their work.
And once you start reading the inspiring words and affirmations below, you’ll understand why.
Without a doubt, all of my most saved quotes–and the words I come back to over and over again–come from Abraham Hicks. I save quotes to my phone and have a whole Pinterest board dedicated solely to Abraham Hicks’ words. When I’m feeling down, misaligned, or off-centered, I always come back to these words to realign with my true self.
When I read these words, I am reminded that I am a powerful creator who has the ability to easily and effortlessly create anything I want in my life.
I am reminded that it is my birthright to feel joyful and abundant every single day.
I am reminded of my inherent strength and power.
And I am reminded that I am always, always worthy. No matter what.
Below, I’ve compiled 44 of my favorite Abraham Hicks affirmations to help you step into your power, own your worthiness, and create a joyful and brilliant life. Note that all of the words below come directly from Abraham Hicks, and I have merely compiled them here for you.
Find the ones that resonate deepest with you and let them be your guiding light. At the end of this post, I’ve created images of some of my favorites that you can save to your phone or tablet or pin to your Pinterest boards.
I hope these beautiful affirmations bring you as much joy and peace as they’ve brought me.
- You May Also Like: Abraham Hicks’ Emotional Guidance Scale Explained
Abraham Hicks Affirmations
- I have the ability to focus. I have the ability to put my thoughts where they feel best.
- I always do my best and it’s enough for me to know that.
- I’ll ask and I’ll expect it to be given, and I’ll watch for the evidence of it.
- I love me. I am lovable. I am loved.
- I’m choosing to feel good.
- I’ve asked, it’s lined up, and I’ll know it when I see it.
- I am eternal.
- I like where I am. And I like where I’ve been. And I’m over the moon about where I’m going.
- What I focus upon causes an attraction of things that match it.
- Whatever I want can flow to me.
- My relationship with my Inner Being is my strongest partnership.
- No matter where I am, I have the ability to focus in a way that is pleasing to me.
- I’m doing good and it’s getting better.
- Things are always working out for me, and I can take it a little easier, and I’m going to turn this over to the Universe.
- I trust that I’m figuring this out.
- Nothing other than feeling good will do for me.
- I love being the clear example that I am. I love offering my vibration deliberately and I love watching all the Universal factors lining things up.
- It is my dominant intention to feel the way I want to feel.
- I want it and I expect it.
- Feeling better is the manifestation I am reaching for.
- I am to live happily ever after.
- I am the only one responsible for how I feel.
- I’m enjoying the journey because the destination is certain.
- Right now, I am going to find the best-feeling thought that I can. I’m going to reach for more relief, more relief, more relief.
- I’m moving closer to what I want. I’m figuring it out. It’s getting better.
- Life has helped me to know that I want that, and I’m looking forward to watching the natural unfolding of it, because I’ve asked for it and it’s done.
- It’s alright. And all is well. And I’m getting there.
- I know that the Universal Forces are always helping me. I know that the solution is in place.
- I know I’m good at what I do. I know that I always figure things out. I know that things do work out for me.
- The happier I am, the better things get.
- I like knowing that all results I seek are easily achievable.
- I know it is my destiny to feel good.
- I’m Source Energy in a human body, and I get what I want.
- I love knowing that joy is simply a choice.
- I was destined to a life of fulfillment and never-ending joy.
- Where I am is constantly changing to something better.
- In my appreciation, I allow myself to receive wonderful things.
- I am the creator of my mood, therefore I am the creator of my day.
- If I want it, I can attract it. Simple.
- I love knowing that it doesn’t matter what’s going on right now, because I can keep telling a new story.
- I don’t know how it’s gonna come, I just know it’s gonna come, because it always comes.
- I’m on the path. The path is unfolding. It will reveal itself to me in its perfect timing, and all is really well.
- I’m whole, and I’m strong, and I’m happy and I’m sure. And I’m alive and glad to be. And I’m good at what I do. And I’m blessed. I’m tended to. I’m seen. I’m heard. I’m known.
- All is well. Everything is alright.
Abraham Hicks Affirmations – Images
What are your favorite Abraham Hicks quotes and affirmations? Share your favorites in the comment box below!
And for more resources on spirituality, meditation, manifestation, and all things self-love, be sure to connect with me on Instagram and Pinterest, where I’m posting positive affirmations and empowering messages daily.
More Articles You May Like
- 10 Best Manifestation Books To Read This Year
- Pillow Method For Manifestation (A Complete Guide)
- 369 Manifestation Method: What It Is & How To Do It
- How To Design A Morning Routine For Manifestation
- 12 Best Manifestation Journals To Create Your Dream Life
Hi, I’m Zanna! I’m a blogger/freelance writer living in Boise, Idaho. My mission is to help you break through the barriers holding you back from accessing infinite abundance and to inspire you to gather the courage and confidence to follow your dreams.
Thank you Zanna! very helpful
I’m so glad to hear that! Thank you, Ray!
Love it! Check out my post for more if you like Abraham Hicks Abundance Quotes 🙂
Thanks for sharing, Allie!
Abraham Hicks’ teachings is the truth I’ve been waiting for 🙂