In this article, discover 33 positive affirmations to embrace the true you. Keep these affirmations in your heart and mind as you walk your authentic path and embrace your undeniable worthiness.
Embracing The True You
What exactly does it mean to embrace the true you?
Loving and embracing the true you means peeling back the layers of everything you’re not and standing in the truth of who you are. It means owning the things that make you different, knowing these are exactly the qualities that make you perfectly, uniquely you.
Embracing the true you means loving yourself exactly as you are in this moment, even as you continue to grow, change, evolve, and transform – not into someone else but into a fuller and deeper version of who you truly are.
When you embrace the true you, you know that who you are, exactly as you are, is who you’re meant to be. And this person you are now is inherently worthy of all good things. You are worthy of love. Of peace. Of abundance. Of freedom. Of success. Of true, deeply felt happiness.
Below, you’ll find 33 positive affirmations to embrace the true you. These affirmations are meant to uplift your spirit and help you stand in the worthiness of all that you are: perfect, even in your imperfections. Whole, even as you continue to grow. Complete, even as you shed layers of your past self and step into who you truly are.
I hope these affirmations help you to love and embrace yourself fully, exactly as you are.
Because you are worthy.
You are worthy.
You are worthy.
Affirmations To Embrace The True You
- I am enough, just as I am.
- I am worthy, inside and out.
- I love all parts of me equally.
- My true self shines brightly.
- My true self is a beautiful sight to behold.
- My soul’s expression is beautiful and unique.
- I choose to love myself exactly as I am.
- I love myself fully now as I continue to grow and change.
- I am true to myself, always.
- I accept all of myself.
- Who I am, exactly as I am, is truly beautiful.
- My love for myself is bold, fierce, and unconditional.
- I am strong in mind, body, and spirit.
- I choose authenticity over perfection.
- I hold space for myself and honor my needs.
- I allow myself to do what is right for me.
- I honor the commitments I make to myself.
- I am learning how to fall in love with everything that I am.
- Everything that makes me different is everything that makes me perfectly, uniquely me.
- I am proud of my journey and how far I’ve come.
- I am competent, capable, and strong.
- I choose to love myself as deeply as I love others.
- I release self-criticism and choose self-love.
- I own my power and recognize the strength inside me.
- I have what it takes to be successful in all that I do.
- The world needs my unique skills and talents.
- I embrace my own greatness.
- I am able to live in love.
- I stay true to my authentic self.
- Everything I’m looking for I can find within me.
- I am embracing all that I am and all that I’m becoming.
- Nothing about me is a mistake.
- I am grateful and proud that I get to be me.
What practices help you to embrace the true you? Share your favorite self-care and self-love tips in the comment box below!
And for more resources on spirituality, meditation, manifestation, and all things self-love, be sure to connect with me on Instagram and Pinterest, where I’m posting positive affirmations and empowering messages daily.
More Articles You May Like
- 44 Spiritual Growth Quotes For Your Spiritual Journey
- 500 Beautiful Things To Be Grateful For Today
- 30 Journal Prompts For Self Growth (& Deeper Self-Love)
- 11 Beautiful Poetry Books About Self-Love & Acceptance
- 28 Inspiring Quotes For New Beginnings
Hi, I’m Zanna! I’m a blogger/freelance writer living in Boise, Idaho. My mission is to help you break through the barriers holding you back from accessing infinite abundance and to inspire you to gather the courage and confidence to follow your dreams.