45 Sleep Affirmations For Peace, Gratitude & Manifestation
In this article, discover 45 positive sleep affirmations for peace, gratitude, and manifestation. Plus, be sure to download your free printable sleep affirmations to use nightly to help you cultivate a mindset of true serenity as you fall asleep.
How To Use Sleep Affirmations
Positive affirmations are empowering statements designed to help you cultivate deeper self-love and greater self-belief. By repeating positive affirmations throughout your day, you consciously choose how to direct your energy. Instead of waiting for validation from external forces or allowing other people to dictate how you should feel, positive affirmations allow you to choose your own thoughts, feelings, and emotions.
Sleep affirmations work the same way as other positive affirmations; they allow you to choose how you get to think and feel before you fall asleep. Instead of stressing about the events of the past day or worrying about tomorrow, positive sleep affirmations are a way of staying in the present moment and purposely choosing how you want to think and feel before you fall asleep.
And this is extremely powerful: to fall asleep with thoughts of peace, gratitude, and joy instead of stress, worry, and fear. To consciously choose to let go of anything that doesn’t serve your mind, body, and spirit. To create a beautiful inner world, helping you to manifest an outer world that becomes a reflection of what you’ve created within.
Sleep affirmations aren’t necessarily a way to fall asleep more quickly, though they may help as they allow you to stop replaying the stories you’ve created in your head of how you should’ve handled a situation, what tomorrow may bring, what others may think of you, and anything else that doesn’t belong in the present moment.
What makes sleep affirmations truly powerful is that they can help reframe your subconscious mind. Before you fall asleep, you can plant seeds of hope, love, and trust within. And with each day, they will grow bigger, brighter, and more beautiful.
Soon, you won’t have to consciously try to think of sleep affirmations at night because the words will be so ingrained within you, they’ll become an integral part of who you are.
Below, you’ll find 45 positive sleep affirmations divided into three categories: affirmations for peace, affirmations for gratitude, and affirmations for manifestation. I’ve also included resources throughout the article to help you protect your energy, cultivate more inner peace, and manifest the life you truly desire. And don’t forget to download and save your free PDF of these sleep affirmations below so you can continue to use them each night before you fall asleep.
More Affirmations for You
Sleep Affirmations For Peace
- I am calm, serene, and relaxed.
- I inhale peace. I exhale worry.
- My heart is grateful and my mind is at peace.
- I surrender my stress, worry, and fear.
- I am connected, protected, and whole.
- I am safe, supported, and rooted in the present moment.
- I am at peace with all that happened today.
- I release this day and choose to focus on my inner world.
- I surrender and trust that everything is working out for my highest good.
- I allow peace to wash over me as I gently drift off to sleep.
- Nothing about this moment is a mistake.
- I peacefully let go of thoughts and emotions that do not serve me.
- I am peaceful. I am at ease. All is really well.
- Deep inner peace is my natural state.
- I surrender to peace.
Click here for more gentle affirmations for peace and serenity. And here, you’ll find seven powerful practices to help protect your energy from anything that doesn’t serve your mind, body, and soul.
Sleep Affirmations For Gratitude
- Every cell of my body is aligned with gratitude and love.
- I am grateful for the breath that flows through my lungs.
- I love and appreciate this moment in my life, exactly as it is right now.
- I am truly thankful for all that I am and all that I have.
- Today has been a gift, and I accept it with love and gratitude.
- My heart is filled with love and gratitude for all the experiences I had today.
- I fall asleep with gratitude filling every cell of my being.
- I am deeply appreciative for all the miracles this day has brought to me.
- There are so many reasons to be grateful for this day. I choose to focus on my appreciation.
- I am grateful for my challenges and triumphs equally. All experiences help me to become a better version of myself.
- I am grateful for the lessons I learned today.
- I begin and end each day with a grateful heart.
- My grateful heart is a magnet for miracles.
- I am truly grateful for my beautiful life.
- I release my worries and allow gratitude to be my anchor as I peacefully fall asleep.
Click here for more gratitude affirmations to help you find the miracles in your daily life, exactly as it is right now. And to help you embrace a mindset of appreciation, here are 53 gratitude journal prompts for discovering your inner joy.
Sleep Affirmations For Manifestation
- Everything I did today is leading me to a better tomorrow.
- My life is a garden, and today, I planted the seeds for something beautiful to arise.
- I trust that everything is always working out perfectly for me.
- The Universe is always taking care of me.
- I trust that the Universe is supporting me in ways I can’t even see.
- I expect miracles to greet me when I wake up.
- I release limits and boundaries. I embrace potential and possibilities.
- I feel calm and at peace knowing everything I desire is coming to me in perfect timing.
- Everything I desire is on its way to me right now.
- I surrender, let go, and trust that tomorrow will be more beautiful than I can imagine.
- I call in my heart’s desires as I sleep.
- All that I need to live the life of my dreams is inside me.
- My heart is open to receiving blessings more beautiful than I can imagine.
- Even as I sleep, I am awakening to my true power.
- I trust, believe, and know that my dreams are coming true.
Manifestation Tip: In addition to reciting sleep affirmations for manifestation, take a few minutes before you fall asleep to visualize your dreams and desires. Allow yourself to feel the positive emotions of having your desires in the present moment. You might also try the pillow manifestation method to help you manifest while you sleep.
- You May Also Like: 35 Law Of Attraction Affirmations To Manifest Your Dreams
For more positive affirmations, manifestation tips, and self-love tools, be sure to follow me on Pinterest and Instagram. And don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter for a weekly dose of self-love and inspiration!
You May Also Like
- Scripting Manifestation Examples: A How-To Guide
- Morning Routine Checklist For Manifestation (Free Printable PDF)
- How to Manifest Someone (In 6 Simple Steps)
- Manifestation Challenge: Free 30-Day Manifestation Calendar
- Candle Colors For Manifestation (A Complete Guide)
Hi, I’m Zanna! I’m a blogger/freelance writer living in Boise, Idaho. My mission is to help you break through the barriers holding you back from accessing infinite abundance and to inspire you to gather the courage and confidence to follow your dreams.