In this post, discover 35 powerful Law of Attraction affirmations to manifest the life of your dreams. Additionally, learn about the different types of Law of Attraction affirmations and get tips for how to use these affirmations in your daily life to manifest your desires.
What Is A Law Of Attraction Affirmation?
A Law of Attraction affirmation is an empowering statement that affirms your ability to create anything you want in this life. Generally, a Law of Attraction affirmation will allow you to feel strong, powerful, and capable. Most Law of Attraction affirmations will remind you of your limitless capacity to create your future while also lifting your vibrations so that they align with your desired manifestations.
Law of Attraction affirmations are powerful tools for manifesting your desires and stepping into the life that aligns with the dreams that have been placed in your heart. (And I promise, every dream has been placed in your heart for a reason. None of your desires are by accident. None.)
Keep reading to learn about the different types of Law of Attraction affirmations and how to use affirmations to get the most out of them. Plus get 35 powerful Law of Attraction affirmations to manifest the life you truly dream of living.
Types Of Law Of Attraction Affirmations
For the Law of Attraction affirmations in this post, I’ve divided them into two categories: mindset affirmations and future pacing affirmations. Most of the affirmations you’ll find here are mindset affirmations, but incorporating future pacing affirmations into your daily life is definitely a worthwhile practice when it comes to lifting your vibrations and aligning you with the positive emotions of your dreams and desires.
Mindset affirmations are the type of affirmations you use to uplift, empower, affirm your worthiness. These affirmations are the type that help you to cultivate an overall mindset of positivity.
Here are a few examples of mindset affirmations:
- I am worthy.
- I am powerful.
- I am enough.
- I am strong in mind, body, and spirit.
- I have the courage and confidence to achieve my dreams.
- I am bold, brave, and brilliant.
Future pacing affirmations are a little different than these typical mindset affirmations. When using these types of affirmations, you’re asserting that your desired manifestation has already come true.
Here are a few examples of future pacing affirmations:
- I am a successful writer with millions of fans who love to read my work.
- I am in a beautiful, loving relationship with a partner who truly loves me for me.
- I am a successful health coach making a positive difference in the lives of others. Clients are lining up to work with me!
To amplify your manifestations, use a combination of mindset affirmations and future pacing affirmations that will uplift, empower, and allow you to truly feel as though all of your dreams and desires exist in this moment right now.
Manifestation Workbook & Printables
Looking for help to get you started with manifesting your dreams? I’ve created several resources that incorporate powerful exercises and practices to manifest the life your heart truly desires.
The Dreams, Goals & Manifestation Printables are a PDF file filled with 153 content pages that are completely dedicated to helping you manifest your dream life. While you can use this as a workbook, it’s more of a combination between a workbook and a yearly planner in which you get to control the order of the pages and how you want it to look. With these printables, you’ll find multiple calendars, worksheet pages, and goal-setting tools that you can use over and over again, not just month after month but year after year.
For a smaller version of these printables in workbook format, check out The Ultimate Manifestation Workbook.
How To Use These Affirmations
- Feel the emotions of the affirmation. Before anything else, an affirmation starts in the body. And beyond the actual words, affirmations are feelings and emotions. So if you say, I am worthy, you would truly feel a sense of undeniable worthiness in your being. And if you say, I possess unlimited power, then allow yourself to feel your limitless power flowing inside you.
- Recite your affirmations throughout the day. This includes as you wake up in the morning, as you get ready for work, when you’re driving in the car, when you’re working out, and any other time you think it will benefit you. It may seem like a lot of work at first to consciously remind yourself to repeat these affirmations, but in time, you’ll no longer have to remind yourself because the positive words will be ingrained within you.
- Practice mirror work. Stand in front of the mirror, look yourself in the eyes, and affirm your ability to create the life you desire. Tell yourself that you’re a powerful manifestor. Every time you look in the mirror, practice feeling all the positive emotions of having your desires in the present moment.
- Leave notes for yourself. Notes can be in the form of post-its or even a notification that pops up on your phone. Fill these notes with powerful Law of Attraction affirmations. Every time you find one of your notes, feel all the positive emotions of the words inside your body.
- And finally, recognize any limiting beliefs that may be stopping you from believing your affirmation. If there’s something stopping you from truly getting onboard with the words you’re wanting to affirm, don’t suppress these emotions. In this post, I talk more about limiting beliefs and how to release them.
Law Of Attraction Affirmations
- I am the author of my life story.
- I am the designer of my universe.
- I have the freedom to create any future I want.
- I choose what I become.
- All the good I put out, I gain back tenfold.
- I am in charge of my life and the only one who can dictate my path.
- I have the power to create the life I desire.
- I possess unlimited power.
- All of the good I put out into the world always comes back to me.
- Today will lead me to new and exciting paths for success.
- My inspired actions create prosperity.
- I am tuned into passion, positivity, and prosperity.
- I am ready, willing, and able to have everything I want.
- Success, prosperity, and abundance exist within me.
- Success comes naturally to me.
- My mindset is always geared toward positivity and success.
- I am aligned with the energy of pure abundance.
- I am connected to the endless abundance of the Universe.
- I release limits and boundaries. I embrace potential and possibilities.
- My mind is free of limiting beliefs and open to the flow of everlasting abundance.
- I am constantly attracting the flow of abundance.
- I choose abundance, and abundance chooses me.
- I am open to receiving everything I could ever dream of and more.
- I have access to a limitless source of health, happiness, and love.
- I focus my vision on creating a life of passion, prosperity, and purpose.
- I believe in miracles, magic, and limitless possibilities.
- I believe I am worthy enough to manifest my dreams, and my heart is open to receiving everything I desire.
- I have the power to create anything I want in this life.
- I am worthy, powerful, and more than enough.
- I call in my abundance.
- I call in my heart’s desires.
- The Universe supports me in ways I can’t even see.
- I accept and receive unexpected miracles.
- I embrace my ability to create the life I desire.
- I tap into my inner power and embrace the magic within me.
Future Pacing Affirmations
For future pacing affirmations, you’ll want to make these specific for what you want to manifest. Below, I’ve provided you with four templates for future pacing affirmations that you can personalize to fit your needs. I’ve also written two examples for each so you can see how they work.
- I am so happy and grateful that I am . . .
- I am so happy and grateful that I am married to the love of my life.
- I am so happy and grateful that I am in my dream job doing what I love every single day.
- I can’t believe I’m . . .
- I can’t believe I’m a successful business owner!
- I can’t believe I’m living the life of my dreams!
- I am beyond thankful for
- I am beyond thankful for the opportunity to work in my dream job.
- I am beyond thankful for this dream house I get to live in!
- I am a . . .
- I am a successful health coach signing multiple new clients every week.
- I am a talented and successful actress getting booked for incredible jobs.
For more practices involving future pacing affirmations, I encourage you to check out my post, 55×5 Manifestation Affirmations: Examples and How-To.
Affirmation Cards To Save For Later
For more manifesting tips, daily affirmations, and lots of positive vibes, be sure to follow me on Pinterest and Instagram! And don’t forget to check out the Dreams, Goals & Manifestation Printables and The Ultimate Manifestation Workbook, available now in my online shop!
For more Law of Attraction affirmations, check out these posts:
Zanna Keithley is an author, poet, and social media content creator who writes short prose dedicated to inspiring readers to follow their dreams, trust their intuition, and create beautiful and fulfilling lives. You can find her original writing on Instagram @zannakeithley.