Peace begins within, and you have everything you need within you to create a life of true serenity. In this post, discover 35 beautiful affirmations for peace, calm, and tranquility.
How often in your life do you feel truly peaceful?
Do you find that you feel the most at peace when you’re at a certain place or with a certain person? Do you experience true peace when you’re alone, separated from the external noise and happenings of the world?
When you strip away external circumstances and experiences, you’ll likely find that peace is your natural state. Peace is who you are at your very core. It may not feel that way sometimes, but that’s only because outside factors can sometimes cause this part of you to become obscured. At any moment of any day, you have the opportunity to return home to yourself.
To return home to peace and serenity within.
Take a deep breath. Feel the air rising through your lungs. Let it all out in a deep, soulful exhale.
Know that peace is available to you in every moment as soon as you decide to release the external noise and return to this present moment.
Below are 35 affirmations for peace and serenity. Use these affirmations to come home to yourself when you feel off-balance and misaligned. When the world begins to feel heavy, let these words be your anchor.
Return to your true self.
Return to peace.
- You May Also Like: 53 Gratitude Journal Prompts to Cultivate Joy Within
Looking for more affirmations? Check out these posts!
- 43 Creativity Affirmations to Inspire Your Limitless Imagination
- 65 Empowering Affirmations for a Success Mindset
- 50 Money Affirmations to Manifest Limitless Abundance
- 42 Body-Positive Affirmations for Total Self-Acceptance
- 50 Positive Affirmations to Remain Calm and Confident During Your Workday
- 35 Love Affirmations to Manifest Your Own Love Story
Affirmations for Peace
- All is well with my soul.
- I know deep inner peace.
- Eternal peace flows to and through me.
- I am calm, patient, and peaceful.
- I radiate calm, peace, and serenity.
- I am safe and supported, rooted in this present moment.
- In this moment, I have everything I need.
- I feel calm, relaxed, and at peace.
- I embrace my ability to remain calm in all situations.
- I choose to be patient with myself and others.
- I choose peace over worry.
- I feel peaceful, grounded, and secure.
- I chose faith over fear and peace over perfection.
- I hold space for myself and honor my needs.
- My heart is grateful and my mind is at peace.
- I inhale peace. I exhale worry.
- I am at peace with my past; I am in love with my present.
- I am at peace with all that has happened, is happening, and will happen.
- I feel relaxed. I feel whole. This is exactly where I’m meant to be.
- I give myself the gift of unconditional love, compassion, and peace.
- Deep inner peace is my natural state.
- My inner world is filled with peace and serenity.
- Even when the world around me feels chaotic, I remain rooted firmly to the ground.
- When I’m feeling overwhelmed, I allow myself space to pause and breathe.
- I trust that everything is working out for my highest good.
- There is beauty to be found in slowing down.
- I release the need to control my life and surrender to this present moment.
- I bravely let go and allow the universe to reveal its beautiful plan for me.
- I trust that the universe gives me exactly what I need at exactly the right time.
- I have faith that everything works out for my highest good.
- My energy is not reserved for worrying. I use my energy to trust, believe, and have faith.
- I am exactly where I’m meant to be.
- I allow myself to slow down and find beauty in this present moment.
- Everything is unfolding for me in perfect timing. I release worry and choose to trust.
- Life is beautiful. I have time. All is well.
For more resources on spirituality, meditation, manifestation, and all things self-love, be sure to connect with me on Instagram and Pinterest, where I’m posting positive affirmations and empowering quotes daily.
- You May Also Like: 33 Spirituality Journal Prompts to Connect to Your Spirit
Hi, I’m Zanna! I’m a blogger/freelance writer living in Boise, Idaho. My mission is to help you break through the barriers holding you back from accessing infinite abundance and to inspire you to gather the courage and confidence to follow your dreams.