Below, discover 28 inspiring quotes for new beginnings. Let these quotes guide you forward as you release what no longer serves you to make space for something new to come forth.
Embracing New Beginnings
There’s nothing quite like the magic of a new beginning.
New beginnings are times of possibilities. Expansion. Growth. Opportunity. They’re filled with limitless potential and hope. They’re a time for something more. More than you can imagine. More than you can possibly envision for yourself. More than you ever thought possible.
A new beginning can come in the form of a promotion or career change. It might be moving to a new city – or even a new country. It might be starting a new relationship. It might also be venturing out on your own for a while, seeking to form a deeper relationship with your own mind, body, and soul.
And sometimes, a new beginning is as simple as waking up to a new day. A day you’ve never met before. A day where anything is possible. A day where miracles are present all around you, if you choose to open your eyes and look for them.
Are new beginnings always easy? Definitely not. As the Law of Polarity states, everything has an opposite, and the existence of these opposites is vital in helping us to gain a deeper perspective of our own lives. So what’s the opposite of a new beginning?
And it’s very likely that if you’re approaching a new beginning, you’re also encountering some kind of ending. Some endings are joyous and worth celebrating. If you’re graduating college and beginning your career, this is likely an exciting time.
Other endings, though, can be especially difficult. The end of a relationship. Leaving a job that you’ve really loved. Saying goodbye. Letting go.
As you encounter new beginnings and difficult endings, I hope you have the courage to move forward, even when it feels hard. I hope you know that even if you loved the path behind you, the path ahead is just as beautiful and filled with endless treasures for you to explore. I hope you embrace each day. Each moment. Each breath that flows in and out of your lungs.
And I hope you follow your heart, no matter what. We often talk about our mind’s wisdom and consciousness. But your heart holds deep wisdom and consciousness as well.
So trust what you feel. Trust the gentle nudges from within. Trust your deep inner voice guiding you forward.
Whatever new beginning you’re stepping into, I hope it brings you endless love, grace, beauty, joy, and abundance. Because you are worthy of all these wonderful things.
Inspiring Quotes For New Beginnings
- “And suddenly you know: It’s time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings.”
2. “Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.”
3. “Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect.”
4. “There will come a time when you believe everything is finished; that will be the beginning.”
5. “Change can be scary, but you know what’s scarier? Allowing fear to stop you from growing, evolving, and progressing.”
6. “If you want to fly in the sky, you need to leave the earth. If you want to move forward, you need to let go the past that drags you down.”
7. “We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. The old skin has to be shed before the new one can come.”
8. “Never allow waiting to become a habit. Live your dreams and take risks. Life is happening now.”
9. “Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go. They merely determine where you start.”
10. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”
11. “Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.”
12. “New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.”
13. “Keep on beginning and failing. Each time you fail, start all over again, and you will grow stronger until you have accomplished a purpose — not the one you began with perhaps, but one you’ll be glad to remember.”
14. “Every day is a chance to begin again. Don’t focus on the failures of yesterday, start today with positive thoughts and expectations.”
15. “A new day: Be open enough to see opportunities. Be wise enough to be grateful. Be courageous enough to be happy.”
16. “Nothing is predestined. The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings.”
17. “You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call ‘failure’ is not the falling down, but the staying down.”
18. “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.”
19. “Begin today. Declare out loud to the universe that you are willing to let go of struggle and eager to learn through joy.”
Sarah Ban Breathnach
20. “Starting over is an acceptance of a past we can’t change, an unrelenting conviction that the future can be different, and the stubborn wisdom to use the past to make the future what the past was not.”
Craig D. Lounsbrough
21. “Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.”
22. “Forgiveness says you are given another chance to make a new beginning.”
23. “Every day is a new beginning. Treat it that way. Stay away from what might have been, and look at what can be.”
Marsha Petrie Sue
24. “The beginning is always today.”
25. “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.”
26. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
27. “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language, and next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning.”
T. S. Eliot
28. “And now let us welcome the new year, full of things that never were.”
Rainer Maria Rilke
Do you have any favorite inspirational quotes for new beginnings? Share your favorites in the comment box below!
More Posts You May Like
- 35 Manifestation Quotes For Love, Abundance & More
- 33 Beautiful Spiritual Healing Quotes To Light Your Path
- 30 Gabby Bernstein Quotes For Faith, Trust & Love
- 30 Inspirational Vision Board Quotes (With Images to Save and Print)
- 22 Profound Paulo Coelho Quotes (With Images)
Hi, I’m Zanna! I’m a blogger/freelance writer living in Boise, Idaho. My mission is to help you break through the barriers holding you back from accessing infinite abundance and to inspire you to gather the courage and confidence to follow your dreams.