30 Gabby Bernstein Quotes for Faith, Trust & Love
In this post, discover 30 beautiful Gabby Bernstein quotes to uplift your spirit, connect you to your highest self, and help you to surrender to the loving guidance of the Universe. Plus, download quote images to your phone or device to save or share!
Who is Gabby Bernstein?
Gabrielle Bernstein is a motivational speaker, spiritual leader, podcast host, and #1 New York Times bestselling author of multiple books, including The Universe Has Your Back, Spirit Junkie, and Super Attractor. Her books primarily focus on topics such as spirituality, manifestation, and cultivating unconditional self-love, and her work is often inspired by the text, A Course in Miracles, which she also teaches from.
One aspect of her work that makes it so appealing is her ability to write in such a way that it feels as though she’s speaking directly to the reader. She’s developed a close relationship with her fans and community, so much so that it feels odd to refer to her formally here as “Bernstein” or even “Gabrielle.” To most of her audience, she’s just Gabby, a name she uses in her hour-long Instagram Live shows as well as her Dear Gabby podcast, which was launched in Spring 2021.
One aspect of Gabby’s work that first drew me to her is her focus on the concept of surrender. One of her most well-known affirmations is, “When I think I’ve surrendered, I surrender more.” I find myself coming back to these words often throughout each day as I’ve learned how to let go of how I think my life should look and trust that the Universe gives me exactly what I need.
Below, you’ll find 30 of my favorite Gabby Bernstein quotes for faith, trust, and love. I originally was going to title this post, “30 Gabby Bernstein Quotes to Uplift and Inspire,” but something didn’t feel right about that title. It isn’t that her words don’t uplift and inspire; they do. It’s simply that some of these quotes feel more like a calming, soulful sigh of relief. They uplift, but they also ground you to the present moment and connect you to your true self.
So I hope these Gabby Bernstein quotes uplift and inspire, but I hope they also connect you to the vibration of love, faith, peace, and self-compassion as you surrender your worries and trust the Universe to deliver exactly what you need in this moment.
And if you want to learn more about Gabby Bernstein, you can find more about her courses and writings at gabbybernstein.com.
Looking for more inspirational quotes? Check out these posts!
Gabby Bernstein Quotes
- “I am love. Everything in me and outside of me is love. Today I choose to repeat this, believe this, and commit to this. I am love. Anything else I have chosen to believe is false evidence appearing real. What I choose to see as real today is love and only love. I am love.”
2. “The key to serenity is trusting that the universe has your back.”
3. “Faith it til you make it.”
4. “I’m beginning to accept that the less I do, the more I will succeed – because the less I do, the better I feel.”
5. “The more time I devote to feeling good, the easier my life becomes.”
6. “True abundance is an inside job.”
7. “True abundance isn’t based on our net worth, it’s based on our self-worth.”
8. “I let go of my need to control and allow the Universe to do her thing.”
9. “If we want to live a miraculous life, we must raise the volume on the loving voice within us and turn down the volume of our fear.”
10. “When you loosen your grip and let Spirit lead the way, your life will become a happy dream.”
11. “The simple intention to surrender control is all you need to experience miracles.”
12. “I learned that real happiness doesn’t come from getting but from giving.”
13. “Praying is the time to ask and meditating is the time to listen.”
14. “Get naked with your truth, offering the world your greatest gift: your authentic self.”
15. “Much of our anxiety and stress comes when we’re focused on fear and disconnected from the voice of our inner guide.”
16. “Allow your passion to become your purpose and it will one day become your profession.”
17. “Trust that your wounds are exactly as the Universe planned. They were divinely placed in your life in the perfect order so that you could show up for them with love and remember the light within.”
18. “Whenever you notice your thoughts detour into attack mode, say out loud or to yourself: Happiness is a choice I make.”
19. “When you begin to dance with the energy of the Universe, your life flows naturally, incredible synchronicity presents itself, creative solutions abound, and you experience freedom.”
20. “When you see others who have what you want, celebrate it! Let their success mirror back to you what you’re ready to receive.”
21. “I recognize that I have chosen wrongly. I forgive this thought, and I choose again. I choose love.”
22. “Rejection is often the universe leading us in a different direction. See rejection as guidance rather than loss.”
23. “When I think I’ve surrendered, I surrender more.”
24. “Being in union with the Universe is like an awesome dance where you trust your partner so much that you just surrender to the beat of the music.”
25. “Be kind and loving toward others while creating clear boundaries that protect your good-feeling emotions. You can choose how you perceive your world. You are the dreamer of your dream.”
26. “Say out loud or silently, ‘I forgive this thought, and I choose to believe in love instead.'”
27. “How will you know when you’re ready to share your visions with the world? You will develop a strong sense of connection and certainty around your desire, and that’s when you know it’s time to share.”
28. “Today I no longer need to change the world around me. I just need to change the way I see it.”
29. “Each day when you wake up, say: ‘What miracles would you have me perform today?’ Then listen.”
30. “My definition of God is: the ever-present essence of love.”
What are some of your favorite Gabby Bernstein quotes? Let me know your favorites in the comment box below!
And for more inspirational quotes, plus a daily dose of positive affirmations and self-love, be sure to connect with me on Instagram and Pinterest!
Hi, I’m Zanna! I’m a blogger/freelance writer living in Boise, Idaho. My mission is to help you break through the barriers holding you back from accessing infinite abundance and to inspire you to gather the courage and confidence to follow your dreams.