Below, discover 35 positive affirmations for artists, creatives, makers, and visionaries. Let these uplifting affirmations help you embrace your limitless imagination and infinite ability to create art that truly matters.
Your Art Matters
“My words matter.”
I think, maybe more than anything else, these three words have inspired me to share myself and my words with the world, even when it felt like nobody was listening.
As creatives, most of us go through periods of feeling unimportant. Does the work we do really matter? Is anyone listening?
My response is always this: what does your heart tell you?
Don’t look at the statistics. Don’t ask your logical mind to give you an answer.
Do you feel deep inside like your art matters?
Is your heart telling you to move forward?
When I first started my website, I told myself that if only one person found meaning and value in the words I shared, that would be enough. I wrote for that one person.
That person who I imagined was kind of like me – with a dream in their heart and a desire to follow it, even though they were more than a little terrified.
If I had judged my value by my external statistics in the beginning, I probably would’ve quit after just a couple months of trying. This website didn’t receive much traffic when I first started out. I was also connecting with people on social media, particularly Instagram, but that was also very slow-moving. I didn’t know if anything I wrote actually made a difference, but my heart kept whispering, Keep going.
So I did, despite the fact that I didn’t know if anyone was on the other side listening.
And then, one day, that one person appeared in my email inbox.
A woman who had been going through a really difficult time. She said she stayed up until two in the morning reading all of my chakra articles, and for the first time in a long time, she felt excited about something.
Eventually, more emails came, and my traffic increased beyond what I had ever expected.
But still, when I create, I think about that one person. And every time I send something out into the world, I think, “If this makes a difference in just one person’s life, that will be enough.”
So I hope you know that your art matters. Your creations matter. What you put out into the world matters.
And if you’re having a difficult time, don’t try to make everyone happy. Don’t try to be everything to everyone.
Just create for that one person.
Because there is someone out there who needs exactly what you have to offer.
Below, you’ll find 35 positive affirmations for artists, creatives, makers, and visionaries. These affirmations are meant to uplift, inspire, and remind you that you have access to an infinite source of inspiration, innovation, and creativity. And they’re also here to remind you that you matter.
All of you.
Your art. Your creations. Your imagination. Your heart.
It all matters.
And for more creative inspiration, be sure to check out my article, 43 Creativity Affirmations to Inspire Your Limitless Imagination.
- You May Also Like: 40 Positive & Empowering Affirmations For Writers
Affirmations For Artists
- My art matters.
- I have what it takes to create something truly meaningful.
- I have the courage to be vulnerable in my self-expression.
- I stay true to myself in all that I create.
- My imagination is vast, infinite, and limitless.
- I create with purpose and passion.
- I possess a brilliant, bold, and creative mind.
- I am innovative, inspired, and imaginative.
- I allow myself to dream beyond the confines of my physical reality.
- I find magic and meaning in flaws and imperfections.
- I find beauty in the messiness of creation.
- I embrace every step of the creative process.
- I give myself permission to explore the full depths of my creativity.
- My heart is open to new paths and unexpected discoveries.
- My greatest inspiration exists within me.
- When I stay true to my authentic self, I can do and create anything.
- What I have to offer is exactly what this world needs.
- I am filled with inspired ideas and unlimited creativity.
- New and inspired ideas flow to and through me.
- I am open to the effortless flow of creativity pouring through me.
- I am creative, passionate, and inspired.
- I express myself openly and freely.
- I find creative ways to communicate my self-expression.
- I lean into the divine flow of creativity and let it pour through my fingertips.
- When I share my art, I share my light.
- I choose authenticity over perfection.
- I release the need to be perfect and embrace every flaw, mistake, and imperfection.
- My artistic expression is valued, meaningful, and important.
- I am meant to live a creative life.
- I make space in my life to explore my creativity.
- I am a visionary.
- I am worthy of being recognized for all that I have to offer.
- Anything I can imagine, I can create.
- My art is the miracle that this world so desperately needs.
- My voice, words, ideas, and presence all matter. The world needs the magic inside of me.
What are your favorite affirmations to embrace yourself, your art, and your limitless creativity? Share your favorites in the comment box below!
And for more resources on spirituality, meditation, manifestation, and all things self-love, be sure to connect with me on Instagram and Pinterest, where I’m posting positive affirmations and empowering messages daily.
More Articles You May Like
- 500 Beautiful Things To Be Grateful For Today
- 30 Journal Prompts For Self Growth (& Deeper Self-Love)
- 4 Undeniable Reasons Why You Are Not Broken
- 11 Beautiful Poetry Books About Self-Love & Acceptance
- 28 Inspiring Quotes For New Beginnings
Hi, I’m Zanna! I’m a blogger/freelance writer living in Boise, Idaho. My mission is to help you break through the barriers holding you back from accessing infinite abundance and to inspire you to gather the courage and confidence to follow your dreams.