In this post, discover 44 positive affirmations for stress, worry, anxiety, and overwhelm. Allow these uplifting affirmations to help you feel calm, strong, and empowered in all moments.
How often do you feel stressed in your daily life? Stress might arise from work pressure, personal relationships, financial hardship, and even the pressure you put on yourself to achieve. You might even feel it so regularly, you don’t actually notice it as being somehow wrong; it just feels like a normal part of your everyday world.
You can’t always make stressful situations go away, but it’s never good practice to suppress or ignore the stress you feel within. If you know a little about chakras and the energy that flows within your body, you know that trying to ignore negative emotions doesn’t make them go away; rather, this stagnant energy remains inside you, blocking your chakras and manifesting into more negativity and fear. (For instance, when you try to bury your stress, it might manifest into anger, or it could cause you to lose your courage and confidence.)
So how can you encounter stress so that it doesn’t feel so overwhelming?
The first step is to not give external situations the power to control your energy.
In all moments, you are in control of your own energy. You have power over how you feel, likely even more so than you even realize.
This means that you can feel stress without giving it the power to control your thoughts and emotions.
Positive affirmations for stress allow you to feel stress, worry, and anxiety while reminding you that you have the power to rise above emotions that don’t serve or support your total well-being. They also remind you of your infinite courage, strength, and resilience. You can also use positive affirmations for stress to cultivate inner peace and serenity, no matter what’s going on in the world around you.
Below, you’ll find 44 positive affirmations for stress, worry, and anxiety. Use these affirmations to take back control of your thoughts and emotions anytime stress begins to feel overwhelming. And to get the most out of these empowering words, be sure to check out my post, How To Use Affirmations (So They Actually Work).
- You May Also Like: Free Affirmation Wallpaper: 35 Beautiful Designs For Your Phone
More Affirmations for You
Affirmations For Stress, Worry, And Anxiety
- I am grounded, centered, and stable.
- I am safe and supported.
- I am equipped with all the resources I need to walk through this experience with courage and strength.
- I have everything I need to overcome any obstacles that come my way.
- I will not worry about things I cannot control.
- I focus on what I can control and let go of what I cannot.
- I have the power to overcome my doubts, worries, and fears.
- I own my power and recognize the strength inside me.
- It’s okay for me to feel stressed. I respond to my stress with love and compassion.
- I allow myself to take things one moment at a time.
- I am in charge of my own energy. I’m the only one who chooses how I feel.
- I have the power to control my emotions.
- I choose to think positive thoughts.
- I am strong, capable, and resilient.
- I am far stronger than I realize.
- I am capable of handling anything that comes my way.
- Calm is my superpower.
- I am resilient. Nothing can shake me.
- I release worst case scenario thinking.
- I free myself from fear of the unknown.
- I am kind and compassionate toward myself when I make a mistake.
- Mistakes do not equal failure.
- Mistakes do not define me. I am allowed the grace of imperfection.
- I choose to view adversity as an opportunity for growth.
- I have the power to make profound positive changes.
- I rise in the face of new challenges.
- When I’m feeling overwhelmed, I allow myself to step back and breathe.
- My peace is more important.
- I inhale peace and exhale worry.
- This feeling is temporary.
- I am willing to view this experience through the eyes of love.
- I choose peace over perfection.
- I allow myself to feel all my emotions, but I have the ability to rise above anything that doesn’t serve my highest good.
- I am worthy, no matter what I do or don’t accomplish today.
- My worthiness is not defined by my achievements.
- I choose courage over fear and peace over perfection.
- I trust that the Universe gives me exactly what I need at exactly the right time.
- My energy is not reserved for worrying. I use my energy to trust, believe, and have faith.
- I cultivate deep courage and compassion within my mind, body, and spirit.
- In this moment, I am exactly where I am meant to me.
- The Universe supports me in every way.
- All experiences shape me to be a stronger and braver version of myself.
- I am living a fearless life.
- All is well.
For more uplifting affirmations and inspiring messages, be sure to connect with me on Instagram, where I post daily affirmation stories every morning. And don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest, where I’m pinning positive affirmations and empowering quotes every single day.
Hi, I’m Zanna! I’m a blogger/freelance writer living in Boise, Idaho. My mission is to help you break through the barriers holding you back from accessing infinite abundance and to inspire you to gather the courage and confidence to follow your dreams.