While the holiday season is a time of joy, love, peace, and gratitude, it can also cause stress, anxiety, and even feelings of loneliness for many. Below, discover 75 positive holiday affirmations to cultivate peace and gratitude during the holiday season, no matter what’s going on in your external world.
Holiday Gift Guides
- 18 Inspirational Gifts to Encourage and Uplift
- Meaningful Gifts for Manifestors, Growth Seekers, & Spiritual Souls
- 15 Best Meditation Gift Ideas for 2020
- 33 Awesome Mindfulness Gifts for Kids
Want to find all of these gift guides in one easy spot? Check out the official Holiday Gift Guide 2020 with over 100 gift ideas for growth seekers, meditators, manifestors, self-care lovers, and spiritual souls.
Holiday Positive Affirmations
I’m going to be completely honest here: I publish new affirmation blog posts every week, plus I fill my Instagram stories with positive affirmations every day, but coming up with a list of holiday positive affirmations has been the most difficult endeavor yet.
When I set out to create this list, it didn’t seem that difficult at first. But very quickly, I realized that these affirmations are a little different than others because every single person reading these has a different relationship to the holidays.
For some, the holidays might be a wonderful gathering of family and loved ones. For others, it might feel a little more lonely. Some may experience major anxiety around the holidays, whether it’s food anxiety, social anxiety, gift-giving anxiety, or something else.
So there is no “one size fits all” affirmation to encompass everyone’s holiday experience.
I’ve divided the affirmations below into five sections: Gratitude & Presence, Family & Loved Ones, Holiday Anxiety, Holiday Food Anxiety, and Quick Go-To Affirmations. Some may be exactly what you need, while others may not fit your experience as well. And that’s okay. Find the ones that resonate the most and allow them to guide you through the holiday season.
Many of the affirmations are created for the day of the holiday, but they can truly be used any day during the holiday season (and after). The quick go-to affirmations are for those times when you need a quick pick-me-up, but you may not have time to either look up or remember one of your longer affirmations. These go-to affirmations are often the ones I lean on when I need to calm my inner world, and they’re just as powerful and profound as the longer affirmations.
I hope these holiday positive affirmations serve and support you throughout the holiday season (and beyond).
Gratitude & Presence
- I am thankful for today.
- I am grateful for the joy and love that this day has to offer.
- My heart is grateful and my mind is at peace.
- I am full of positive, loving energy.
- I radiate joy, gratitude, and peace.
- Today, I will be present in every moment.
- I pledge to offer my best self today.
- I am in charge of how I feel, and I choose joy.
- I find joy in this present moment.
- I fully embrace this day as a beautiful opportunity to give and receive love.
- As I move through this day, I resolve to spread my light with me wherever I go.
- I move through this day with grace and ease.
- I have the power to make this a beautiful day.
- I effortlessly walk through this day in love and light.
- Today is a beautiful gift, and I pledge to be present and live fully in each moment.
Family & Loved Ones
- I am thankful for the time I get to spend with loved ones.
- I cherish every moment I get to spend with the people I love.
- I accept the love that others have to offer me.
- My presence is the greatest gift I can offer my loved ones.
- My presence is delightful to others.
- Everybody loves having me around.
- I am surrounded by love.
- I am surrounded by uplifting, supportive people who truly love me.
- I am loved exactly as I am, and I don’t have to be anyone or anything else.
- Who I am, exactly as I am, is always enough.
- I openly give and receive love today and every day.
- I embrace the love and connection that this day is meant for.
- I see my family through the eyes of love.
- Today, I choose to see the good in all of my loved ones.
- I will be gentle with myself today.
- When I’m feeling overwhelmed, I give myself permission to step away and breathe.
- I give myself permission to do what is best for me.
- I choose to be kind to myself and love myself unconditionally.
- I listen to what my soul needs in each and every moment.
- I honor my past experiences, but I do not allow them to take away from my current joy.
- I make space for all of my feelings, but I have the power to rise above anything that doesn’t serve my highest good.
- In the face of worry and anxiety, I choose gratitude and faith.
- I choose peace over worry.
- I am safe and supported, rooted in this present moment.
- I am equipped with all the tools I need to face today with courage and compassion.
- It’s okay for me to feel anxious. I respond to my anxiety with love and compassion.
- I am not my thoughts.
- I am not my fears.
- I am not my anxiety.
Holiday Food Anxiety
- I am grateful for the abundance of incredible food.
- Sharing food with my loved ones is an honor and a privilege.
- Every bite of food I take today is taken in love.
- I feed myself with love.
- I share this meal in love.
- Food is love.
- Sharing food is an act of love.
- I am always allowed to eat.
- It is safe for me to eat.
- It is safe for me to feel full.
- I give myself permission to eat at my own pace.
- I honor my body by trusting the signals that it sends me.
- I treat my body, mind, and spirit with love and compassion.
- Everything I eat today nourishes my mind, body, and spirit.
- I inhale love for myself. I exhale negativity, self-criticism, and anything that doesn’t serve my highest good.
Quick Go-To Affirmations
- I am loved.
- I am worthy.
- I am enough.
- I am radiant.
- I am beautiful.
- I am confident.
- I am peaceful.
- I am brave.
- I am safe.
- I am patient.
- I am grateful.
- I am present.
- All is well.
- I am well.
- Today is truly beautiful.
- I’ve got this.
Looking for More Affirmations? Check Out These Posts!
Hi, I’m Zanna! I’m a blogger/freelance writer living in Boise, Idaho. My mission is to help you break through the barriers holding you back from accessing infinite abundance and to inspire you to gather the courage and confidence to follow your dreams.