Discover 30 powerful solar plexus chakra journal prompts to help you open and heal your body’s energy center for confidence, positivity, and drive. Plus, don’t forget to scroll to the bottom of this post to sign up for your free printable solar plexus chakra affirmations and journal prompts!
Healing the Solar Plexus Chakra
Self-confidence. Self-esteem. Self-respect. Self-image. Self-worth.
The solar plexus chakra is the energy center for all of the empowering self words. Want to build more confidence? Ready to boost your self-esteem? Looking to create a positive self-image and cultivate everlasting self-worth?
Then it’s time to focus on the solar plexus chakra, your body’s energy center for confidence, joy, positivity, empowerment, and drive. Located a couple inches above the navel, just below your chest (you might call this the pit of your stomach), your solar plexus chakra is also your energy center of alignment with your purpose and core values.
Now, the truth is, most of us don’t feel good 100% of the time. Even those of us who have generally high self-esteem experience moments of doubt and insecurity.
And that’s okay.
It’s normal not to feel positive every single moment of every day. The key is to recognize when you’re feeling low and to know that even though you may be having negative thoughts, it doesn’t make them true.
On top of that, it’s important to have the tools you need to help build your confidence back up when it’s low.
Positive affirmations are an important part of your self-care toolkit, and so is journaling. I’ve been journaling every morning for the past several years, and it’s made a huge impact on my confidence and self-belief. Journaling allows me to get in touch with my inner self and explore all my hidden depths.
And, I’ve discovered, the more I’ve gotten to know the real me, the more I like myself.
Below are 30 powerful solar plexus journal prompts to help you explore your own inner world. Specifically, these questions are geared toward discovering your confidence, finding your purpose, and celebrating all the things that make you awesome.
Explore these journal prompts with an open mind and open heart, and write your answers with courage, honesty, and lots of self-love.
And to go even deeper into balancing your solar plexus chakra, I’ve also put together 35 solar plexus chakra affirmations for confidence and motivation. You’ll also get these affirmations, along with the journal prompts below, if you sign up for the free printable at the bottom of this post.
How to Use These Journal Prompts
The journal prompts below are designed to help you open, activate, and heal your solar plexus chakra. Each prompt explores one of the central attributes of this energy center, including confidence, self-respect, self-worth, purpose, drive, positivity, joy, and more.
There aren’t many rules about how to approach these prompts, as each person is different, and we all have different preferences and needs.
If you want, you can read through the prompts and choose the ones that resonate most with you. If you do this, I would encourage you to still give some of the other prompts a try, as something might come to the surface for you that you weren’t expecting.
You can also choose to start at the top and work your way to the bottom one prompt at a time.
Whatever you decide to do, just make sure you have some quiet time to yourself to do this work. Whether it’s 10 minutes, 20 minutes, or longer, the most important thing is that you truly have time and space to explore your inner world without distractions.
And my only other rule? (Well, more like a loving suggestion.)
Be kind to yourself as you answer these questions.
Be compassionate. Release self-criticism and self-judgment. The goal here isn’t to be perfect; the goal is to heal and fully explore your inner world. To do that, you must be wholeheartedly honest and kind to yourself throughout the process.
So as you walk forward in this journey, make self-love your first priority, and let it lead you on your path.
Want to really dig in deep and work to heal all seven of your main chakras? Check out the Ultimate Chakra Healing Bundle, the most comprehensive chakra healing tool on the market today. Each bundle includes a Chakra Healing eBook, Chakra Healing Workbook, and 8-Week Chakra Healing Guide. Begin your lifelong journey to deep and lasting healing today.
Solar Plexus Chakra Journal Prompts
- When do I feel most confident?
- When do I feel least confident? How can I support myself and create more confidence in these situations?
- What does it mean to me to be a confident person?
- What is the source of my confidence? Does it come from external sources or from within?
- Write out a list of positive inner qualities you love about yourself, and describe why you love each of those things.
- Write out a list of positive outer qualities you love about yourself, and describe why you love each of those things.
- Do I believe I can achieve my goals and dreams? If not, what’s holding me back?
- Write a list of ten to fifteen positive affirmations about your ability to achieve your dreams. Repeat each affirmation twice.
- What does it mean to be a positive person?
- Why is it worth it for me to choose positivity?
- How can approaching situations with a positive mindset change my life for the better?
- What does it mean to me to have self-respect? How do I show myself self-respect in my daily life?
- Describe yourself as if you were introducing yourself to a total stranger. List all the positive attributes that make you awesome.
- How would the people closest to me describe me? In their eyes, what makes me special?
- What brings me joy in my daily life?
- How can I cultivate even more joy in my life?
- In what ways am I a driven and motivated person?
- What does it mean to be empowered? In what ways am I an empowered person? In what ways do I empower others?
- On days when my self-esteem feels low, what self-care practices can I do to show myself love and lift myself up?
- At this stage of my life, do I feel aligned with my purpose? Do my actions reflect my purpose, or do I feel a lack of purpose?
- List ten (or more) things that make you feel happy, fill your heart with joy, and/or make you feel important and needed. Can any of these things be tied to your purpose?
- What are my my core values? Do my daily actions align with my core values?
- What tools can I keep in my personal self-care toolkit to support myself when I lack confidence in myself?
- How do I act when I’m on a team? Am I a collaborative team player? Do I shrink back or try to dominate the team? Why is it important to me to always be a team player with others?
- How do I handle criticism? How can I support myself to handle criticism with grace and compassion?
- Describe one of the best compliments you’ve ever received and why it still makes you happy to this day. Why are you unconditionally worthy and deserving of this awesome compliment?
- Finish this sentence: “I am worthy because . . .” Write at least ten reasons why you are infinitely worthy.
- Write a letter to your younger self. Fill it with compliments and love. Tell your younger self why they are always worthy. Boost your younger self’s self-esteem, give them confidence, and remind them to always act with self-respect.
- Why is having an open and balanced solar plexus chakra important to me?
- What does an ordinary day as my most confident, joyful, positive self look like? How do I carry myself through the day? How do I treat others and myself? Write about this day in detail.
Have you used any of these journal prompts? Share your experiences in the comment box below!
And for more on chakra healing, plus positive affirmations, manifestation tools, and more, be sure to follow me on Pinterest. And for a daily dose of self-love and empowering beliefs, connect with me on Instagram.
More Articles For You
- 8 Best Chakra Books For Profound Energy Healing
- Chakra Colors and Meanings: A Beginner’s Guide
- 7 Chakra Healing Crystals To Restore Inner Harmony
- Chakra Affirmations: 70 Affirmations For Your 7 Main Chakras
- Chakra Healing Foods: A Complete Guide (w/ Chart)
Are you ready for your freebies? Enter your name and email address below, and your free printables will be emailed directly to your inbox! (Note that it may take an hour or two for the email to come through.) Plus, receive a newsletter from me with resources, affirmations, and new blog post updates every month. (Don’t worry, I hate spam, too! I only send one email a month, never share your personal info, and you can unsubscribe anytime.)
Hi, I’m Zanna! I’m a blogger/freelance writer living in Boise, Idaho. My mission is to help you break through the barriers holding you back from accessing infinite abundance and to inspire you to gather the courage and confidence to follow your dreams.