Below, discover 30 positive affirmations for tapping into your divine intuition. Plus, get additional tips on how to connect with your intuition in your daily life.
What Is Your Intuition?
Your intuition is your deep inner knowing. It’s a hunch. A feeling. A whisper. It’s a voice that doesn’t speak in words but in a language that only you can understand.
Your intuition is the oldest, deepest, wisest part of you.
Your intuition is the sense of knowing you possess that seems to know the right answer before your mind can make rational sense of the situation. And even when your conscious mind has had the time to go through the pros/cons list and dissect the situation, your intuition may lead you somewhere else completely.
It might say, “I know that this path is what feels logical, but this other path is what feels right.”
Many people feel like their intuition doesn’t work or that they don’t have access to their deep inner knowing. But the truth is, everybody has access to their inner guidance system. But like a muscle, you have to work with it regularly in order to make it stronger.
The most profound practices for tapping into your intuition are meditation and mindfulness. What blocks us from accessing our intuition more than anything else is being immersed in outer noise. When you’re constantly living externally, you have a hard time connecting to your heart’s wisdom.
So to access your intuition, you have to step back from the noise. You have to get really quiet. You have to take full, deep breaths. And you have to be patient.
When you’re strength training, you won’t see a profound difference in your muscle growth after only one workout. The same goes for your intuition. You have to keep coming back to silence, over and over again. You have to make space for your inner knowing to come forward, and you have to keep quieting your mind so your heart can speak.
For more practices on how to tap into your intuition, plus guidance and tips on what your intuition should feel like and how your intuition relates to manifestation, you can read my full article on accessing your intuition here.
Below, you’ll find 30 positive affirmations for connecting with your intuition. Find the affirmations that resonate most with you and repeat them daily. You can repeat these affirmations in meditation or recite them throughout your day.
And remember to keep coming back to silence. Keep stepping back from the outer noise and returning to your inner self. And know that the greatest guidance you can ever receive doesn’t come from outside yourself; it’s within.
Affirmations For Intuition
- My mind is strong, open, and clear.
- I see and think clearly.
- All that I seek I can find within me.
- My inner knowing always knows the way.
- I am insightful, intuitive, and imaginative.
- Divine guidance is always at my fingertips.
- I honor the sacred divinity that exists within me.
- I am aligned with the loving will of the universe.
- I honor my inner knowing and trust my path.
- I surrender my resistance and allow the universe to give me what I need.
- I trust the pull in my heart guiding me forward.
- I allow myself to step back from the noise and explore my inner world.
- I embrace quiet, peace, and serenity.
- I value truth above appearances.
- I hear, see, and know the truth about all things.
- My mind is free of resistance and open to all possibilities.
- I know more than I realize in all moments.
- I trust my inner wisdom to guide me toward the next right step.
- I release all blockages that obscure my inner guidance system.
- My inner wisdom is deep, profound, and immeasurable.
- I trust my intuition, even when it doesn’t always make sense to my logical mind.
- I know the next right step because I hear the words echoing in my heart.
- The answers I seek are always within.
- My highest self guides my actions and decisions.
- I am aligned with my soul’s purpose and truth.
- I am always divinely and lovingly guided.
- I know deep inner peace.
- I release the need to control my life and surrender to a higher power.
- I trust my intuition and listen to the wisdom of the universe.
- I see. I hear. I know.
What practices help you tap into your intuition? Do you have any favorite affirmations for connecting with your intuition? Share your tips and favorites in the comment box below!
And for more uplifting affirmations and inspiring messages, be sure to connect with me on Instagram, where I post daily affirmation stories every single morning. And don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest, where I’m pinning positive affirmations and empowering quotes every single day.
More Articles You May Like
- Vision Board Ideas To Visualize Your Ideal Future (With Examples)
- 9 Guided Meditations For Manifesting Your Desires
- Common Obstacles & Signs Your Manifestation Is Close
- Mindvalley’s Unlimited Abundance Program: Course Review
- Pillow Method For Manifestation (A Complete Guide)
Hi, I’m Zanna! I’m a blogger/freelance writer living in Boise, Idaho. My mission is to help you break through the barriers holding you back from accessing infinite abundance and to inspire you to gather the courage and confidence to follow your dreams.