Are you ready to cultivate a mindset of complete and unconditional self-love? Below, discover 75 self-love affirmations to celebrate your worthiness and help you embrace the love, kindness, and compassion you deserve. Plus, be sure to download your free printable self-love affirmations below!
When I first discovered the power of positive affirmations, I used them all the time. When I woke up. As I journaled in the morning. Getting ready for the day. As I was driving and running errands. While I worked out. Before I went to sleep.
When I went on my morning run, I’d half-listen to the podcast or music playing in my ears while repeating empowering affirmations in my head.
And while I worked, I’d hang sticky notes of positive affirmations all around my computer monitor and write more affirmations on the whiteboard above my desk.
It wasn’t long before the constant self-criticism and worries that always played in my head were replaced with a revolving playlist of positive affirmations.
Over time, though, the affirmations faded without me even realizing it. One day, it suddenly occurred to me that I was no longer constantly telling myself that I was worthy, strong, powerful, and always enough. The constant buzz of affirming words echoing through my head had grown fainter and fainter until they nearly disappeared completely.
At first, I felt slightly alarmed. What did this mean? Had I taken a step backwards in my journey of cultivating unconditional self-love?
So I did some self-reflection, sitting with only my journal, a pen, and my thoughts, and a realization came over me:
I hadn’t taken a step back.
I no longer constantly repeated these positive affirmations because they had served their purpose.
The words I once constantly spoke were now a part of me.
I knew in every cell of my being that I was worthy. I had taken bold steps and giant leaps and believed in myself for truly the first time since I was an imaginative child who knew she could do and be anything she wanted.
I embraced my own magic without having to remind myself anymore.
And I loved myself completely. Unconditionally. Without limits.
And that’s why positive affirmations are so important to me, and why I publish a new blog post every week filled with positive affirmations. It’s why I post daily affirmations every morning on my Instagram stories. It’s why I share positive words and empowering thoughts across my website and social media accounts:
Because you deserve to feel this same unconditional self-love and infinite sense of self-worth, too. And my mission is and will always be to be a beacon of love and compassion so you can discover your own eternal magic within.
So start there: start knowing you are worthy and deserving of unconditional love, peace, freedom, compassion, kindness, and everything good in the world.
Start there and know that the path in front of you is infinite, expanding, and limitless.
How to Use Self Love Affirmations
Here are some of the ways I used self love affirmations to cultivate a sense of unconditional love, belief, and worthiness within me:
- Journaling: Before I even started using affirmations regularly, I had a daily journaling practice where I journaled for 30 minutes first thing every morning. Once I started using affirmations, I began incorporating them into my journaling. Sometimes, I had entire journal entries that were almost completely comprised of affirmations, while other times, I’d write a few at the beginning or end of my journal entry.
- Affirmation Journal: And to piggyback off that, I now keep a separate journal in which I write three positive affirmations every morning, along with three things I’m grateful for and three things I want to manifest that day.
- Post-It Notes: As I mentioned above, I’d keep post-it notes with positive affirmations written on them around my workspace. The bathroom mirror is another great place for some uplifting words!
- Phone Notifications: Admittedly, I have my phone with me almost always, along with my Apple Watch that sends me notifications and messages. So I figured, why not make the most of it by setting up some notifications to pop up throughout the day with positive affirmations written on them?
- During Meditation: On days I have a really hard time centering myself, I’ll do a guided meditation with affirmations. I find that every single time, I leave the meditation feeling peaceful, uplifted, and aligned with my true self.
For more tips on using affirmations, check out my post, How to Use Affirmations (So They Can Actually Work).
Self Love Affirmations
- I am worthy of unconditional love.
- Unconditional love is my birthright.
- I choose to love myself exactly as I am.
- I am aligned with the highest frequency of love.
- My soul’s expression is beautiful and unique.
- I am a beacon of love and compassion.
- I lead with love.
- I deserve real, wholehearted, unconditional love.
- I am strong in mind, body, and spirit.
- I am beautiful, brilliant, and brave.
- Who I am, exactly as I am, is truly beautiful.
- I release self-criticism and choose self-love.
- I own my power and recognize the strength inside me.
- I am proud of my journey and how far I’ve come.
- I am radiant when I smile.
- I love the strong, powerful, divine human staring back at me in the mirror.
- Every choice I make for myself is rooted in love.
- I truly love my body and all that it does for me.
- No matter what, my body is always worthy of love and respect.
- I inhale unconditional self-love. I exhale self-judgment and self-criticism.
- I love myself fully now as I continue to evolve.
- I am true to myself, always.
- I accept all of myself.
- I choose to love my imperfect self perfectly.
- I am filled with positive, loving energy.
- I am competent, capable, and strong.
- I deserve to live a joyful, vibrant, passionate life.
- I believe I can be all that I want to be.
- I am worthy and deserving of my beautiful dreams.
- I have what it takes to be successful in all that I do.
- The world needs my unique skills and talents.
- I choose to love myself as deeply as I love others.
- I deserve to be loved just as I am.
- I fully love and embrace who I am, even as I continue to grow.
- I treat myself with love and compassion.
- I am worthy of praise, adoration, and unconditional love.
- I choose authenticity over perfection.
- I am courageous and stand up for myself.
- I rise above negative thoughts and low actions.
- I am able to accept beautiful abundance into my life.
- I am glowing, ravishing, and radiant.
- My love for myself is bold, fierce, and unconditional.
- I choose to be kind and compassionate to myself when I make a mistake.
- My strength is always greater than any struggle.
- I embrace my own greatness.
- I am able to live in love.
- I stay true to my authentic self.
- My feelings and opinions are always valid.
- I never settle for less than I deserve.
- I fall more in love with myself every single day.
- Everything I’m looking for I can find within me.
- I deserve the best and I accept the best.
- I am enough, just as I am.
- I chose faith over fear and peace over perfection.
- I hold space for myself and honor my needs.
- I allow myself to do what is right for me.
- I honor the commitments I make to myself.
- I deserve the same time, love, and attention that I so easily offer to others.
- I am the positive, loving, abundant energy that I want to attract.
- I bring light with me wherever I go.
- I honor my inner knowing and stay true to myself always.
- I am brave, bold, and authentic.
- My true self is a beautiful sight to behold.
- My true self shines brightly.
- I accept love from others. I accept love from myself.
- I love myself completely and I allow others to love me, too.
- I am safe. I am protected. I am loved.
- I hold space for both the darkness and light inside of me.
- I love, honor, and nurture both my shadows and my light.
- I love all parts of me equally.
- I am worthy, strong, powerful, courageous, and always enough.
- I am enough. I have always been enough. I will always be enough.
- I am magnificent.
- I am breathtaking.
- I am extraordinary.
Are you ready for your free printable self-love affirmations? Enter your name and email address below for your free printables! (Note that it may take an hour or two for the email to come through.) Plus, receive a weekly newsletter with resources, affirmations, and new blog post updates straight to your inbox. (Don’t worry, I hate spam, too! I only send one email a week, never share your personal info, and you can unsubscribe anytime.)
Want more uplifting affirmations? Be sure to connect with me on Instagram, where I post daily affirmation stories every single morning! And hop on over to Pinterest where I’m pinning positive affirmations and empowering quotes every single day!
And here’s a few more posts you might like!
- 43 Creativity Affirmations to Inspire Your Limitless Imagination
- 65 Empowering Affirmations for a Success Mindset
- 50 Money Affirmations to Manifest Limitless Abundance
- 50 Positive Affirmations to Remain Calm and Confident During Your Workday
Zanna Keithley is an author, poet, and social media content creator who writes short prose dedicated to inspiring readers to follow their dreams, trust their intuition, and create beautiful and fulfilling lives. You can find her original writing on Instagram @zannakeithley.