Below, learn about the meanings of different candle colors for manifestation. Plus, get easy-to-follow directions on how to use candles to enhance your manifestation practice.
How To Use Candles For Manifestation
Candles can be a powerful addition to your manifestation practice, as fire represents power and your inner light. Candles can also create a feeling of calm and inner serenity, allowing you to release negative energy and open yourself up to receiving.
So how exactly do you use candles for manifestation?
This is actually a pretty flexible practice. The main rule is to be intentional. When you first start incorporating candles into your manifestation practice, it’s best to use a brand new candle specifically chosen for this purpose. You can continue to use this candle for manifesting, but try to keep it as a dedicated manifestation candle. When it’s not being used, store it somewhere safe until you’re ready to use it again.
Here are the steps to follow when using candles for manifestation. Note that you can use additional items to support your practice. (I’ve listed a few possible supplementary items down below.) Also, don’t stress too much about following the exact steps. If there’s something you want to add that feels right for you, go for it! For example, if you want to add Law of Attraction affirmations to your ritual, you absolutely can.
Steps To Using Candles For Manifestation
- Find a quiet, safe spot where you won’t be interrupted. If you have a sacred space or meditation table, this is ideal. Start with a brief meditation to create a feeling of calm, stability, and inner peace. Some people like to light their candle before they start meditating, and some like to light it after. Choose the path that feels best to you.
- If you haven’t already lit your candle, light it now. Start visualizing what exactly you want to manifest. See it in your mind’s eye. As you visualize, feel all the positive emotions of having this thing in the present moment.
- Now, you’re going to set your intention. What do you want to manifest? You might start by saying, “Dear Universe . . .” Be clear about what you want. Once you’re done, ask that your desire brings harm to no one. You might also want to add that it be for the highest good for all. Remember to express sincere gratitude for all that you have and all that’s on its way to you right now.
- Then, let it go. You might visualize your intention as a paper lantern or balloon flying higher and higher up into the sky until it disappears. This represents letting go of your desire and trusting the Universe to take care of you.
Tips For Setting Intentions
When you’re communicating your desire to the Universe, you want to be clear and specific . . . while also leaving a little room for the Universe to give you something even better than you had imagined. For instance, let’s say you want to manifest a job. Maybe you just saw a job opening that you think could be a good fit for you. You can ask for this specific job, but what if there’s something better out there? Or what if this job only seems good on paper? Remember that you’re co-creating with the Universe. That means not trying to control every single detail. Instead of asking for that specific job, ask for a job with specific qualities instead: higher pay, great team, flexibility of schedule, meaningful work, ignites your sense of purpose and passion. Allow what the Universe delivers to be even better than what you think is possible.
Other Tools To Support & Amplify Your Practice
When you create your own manifestation ritual with candles, you might like to incorporate other tools to amplify your practice. Here are some items you might want to include:
- Crystals & gemstones
- Essential oils
- Live flowers & plants
- Dried flowers
- Statues/figurines that hold special meaning to you
- Candle holders & stands
- Soothing music
Candle Colors For Manifestation
Below, find the spiritual meanings of various candle colors for manifestation. You’ll notice that several meanings are repeated across different candle colors. For instance, purple, green, orange, and brown are all connected to financial abundance and prosperity. If you want to manifest financial success, it helps to look at the full list of meanings for each color. Do you also want to manifest good luck and new beginnings? Then green might be the best choice for you. If you’re looking for more joy, fun, and excitement in addition to prosperity, then you might choose orange.
A Note About Selecting Candles
Selecting candles for manifestation is a lot like selecting a new crystal or gemstone. Each candle color may have a specific meaning (just like crystals and gemstones have their own spiritual meanings), but ultimately, your greatest guide is your own intuition. If you’re at a store or shopping online and a specific candle calls to you, listen to the voice within. (You may find that this happens most often when you’re not even looking.) If a certain candle stands out to you, don’t overthink the color. Trust your inner knowing.
- Good luck
- New beginnings
- Inner peace
- Spiritual protection
- Good luck
- Releasing negative energy
- Cleanse & purify energy
- Financial success
- Material needs
Have you had success using candles for manifesting your dreams and desires? Share your favorites practices and rituals in the comment box below!
More Posts For You
- How To Receive Messages From The Universe (A Complete Guide)
- Manifestation Challenge: Free 30-Day Calendar
- How To Manifest Something: 10 Essential Manifestation Methods
- A Guide To Essential Oils For Chakra Healing
- Law Of Attraction Scripting Template (Free PDF Template)
Hi, I’m Zanna! I’m a blogger/freelance writer living in Boise, Idaho. My mission is to help you break through the barriers holding you back from accessing infinite abundance and to inspire you to gather the courage and confidence to follow your dreams.