Are you tired of dreading Mondays? Do you want to change your mindset and embrace the fresh start and new beginning that each Monday has to offer? Check out the 50 Monday morning affirmations below to set a positive tone for the week ahead!
A Case of the Mondays
Typically, these two words are met with audible groans and thinly veiled resentment.
If you’re like me, Monday has been something of a supervillain throughout your life. Growing up, it represents the end of a weekend of freedom and the return to school with all of its structure and rules. And as you get older, well, that doesn’t change very much, but now school has been replaced with a 40+ hour work week and loads of responsibility.
And the thing about this supervillain? There is no defeating it.
No matter how hard you may wish, there’s nothing in the universe that can cause Monday to just magically go away.
But . . . what if there was a way to defeat it?
No, you can’t make Mondays disappear into oblivion, but what if you could do something even better?
What if you could make Monday the hero of your story?
At the end of every year, we strap on our dancing shoes (okay, maybe our fuzzy socks) and change into our best outfits (or favorite pajamas) and celebrate the end of one year and the beginning of a new one. A new year is a blank slate. It represents fresh starts and new beginnings.
So what if we treated Mondays like this as well?
Monday is the beginning of a brand new week, and it, too, is a blank slate. You can create anything with a brand new Monday. It’s the ultimate fresh start, and the truly incredible thing is, we get to experience it 52 times a year.
Monday sets the tone for your entire week, so why not take back your power and embrace it with positivity? Flip the phrase “a case of the Mondays” on its head. Let it be something wondrous and kind of magical.
You get to choose how you want to greet this new week.
Choose joy. Choose wonder. Choose delight.
Choose to view Monday as a miracle. Let that feeling wash over you, and step into Monday with enthusiasm, knowing you are exactly where you’re meant to be, creating the beautiful life of your dreams.
Monday Morning Affirmations
- I wake up today feeling strong, confident, and empowered.
- As the sun rises, so does my energy.
- I approach this day with joy and excitement.
- Today is a gift, and I embrace it with positivity.
- I’m so incredibly grateful for a fresh start and a brand new week.
- I am ready and willing to receive all of the miracles and magic coming my way.
- I courageously walk through every door of opportunity.
- I am capable and equipped to handle anything that comes my way today.
- I am equipped with all the tools I need to succeed.
- I follow my intuition and know that nothing is put before me that I can’t handle.
- I am confident, courageous, and thriving.
- I radiate pure love, light, and positivity.
- I am a powerful force for good in this world.
- As I move through this day, I pledge to spread my light wherever I go.
- Today, I choose faith over doubt and courage over fear.
- I inhale positive energy and exhale my fears.
- I love and accept myself for exactly the person I am right now.
- I feel good about the path I’m on and the life I’m creating for myself.
- This week, I pledge to live a happy, healthy, fulfilling life.
- I embrace the fresh starts and new beginnings that Monday offers.
- Today is filled with new opportunities and experiences, and I open my heart to receive them all.
- Today is a magical gift, and I pledge to be present and live fully in each moment.
- This day is filled with limitless potential. (And so am I!)
- I have everything I need within me to create a beautiful day.
- I release all fear and welcome new beginnings.
- I trust that everything is always working out for my highest good.
- I am always headed in the right direction.
- Good things are happening all around me.
- I believe in myself, my talents, and my abilities.
- I have the power to change my story.
- No matter what happens, I will offer my best self today.
- I make the best and most of everything that comes my way.
- I choose to seek the good in every situation.
- Every experience I have today perfectly supports my growth.
- Everything I do today leads me to a better tomorrow.
- Every little step I take makes a big difference.
- I am extraordinarily capable of achieving everything I dream of and more.
- Today is an opportunity for a fresh start and a new beginning.
- Where focus goes, energy flows, so I focus on peace, success, and positivity.
- This day is filled with immense, boundless treasures for me to explore.
- My mind is free of resistance and open to all possibilities.
- I am tuned into passion, positivity, and prosperity.
- I feel peaceful and relaxed knowing I am exactly where I am meant to be.
- I am a kind, loving, powerful force in the world.
- I choose to be happy right now.
- Today is a miracle.
- Today is a really good day.
- Today might not be perfect, but it will be beautiful.
- Today is my day.
- This day belongs to me.
What’s your favorite way to embrace a positive mindset as you step into Monday? Do you have any favorite Monday morning affirmations you like to repeat? Share your best tips and favorite empowering affirmations in the comment box below!
And if you want to add uplifting affirmations to your daily routine, be sure to connect with me on Instagram, where I post daily affirmation stories every morning! And don’t forget to check out my Pinterest, where I’m pinning positive affirmations and inspiring quotes every single day.
More Articles You May Like
- How To Protect Your Energy (7 Essential Practices)
- Vision Board Ideas To Visualize Your Ideal Future (With Examples)
- 9 Powerful Guided Meditations For Manifesting Your Dreams
- 30 Journal Prompts For Self Growth (& Deeper Self-Love)
- 11 Beautiful Poetry Books About Self-Love & Acceptance
Zanna Keithley is an author, poet, and social media content creator who writes short prose dedicated to inspiring readers to follow their dreams, trust their intuition, and create beautiful and fulfilling lives. You can find her original writing on Instagram @zannakeithley.