35 Root Chakra Affirmations to Remain Strong and Grounded
Below, discover 35 powerful root chakra affirmations to help you remain strong, steady, and grounded at all times. Plus, be sure to scroll to the bottom of this page to sign up for your free printable root chakra affirmations and journal prompts!
What is the Root Chakra?
Located at the base of your spine, your root chakra is your energy center for safety, stability, and staying grounded. You may also hear it referred to as your first chakra, as it’s the lowest energy center in your body.
As the chakra located closest to the earth, the root chakra represents your foundation. This is where you build your inner strength and power so that the flow of energy can easily move freely throughout your entire body.
When your root chakra is balanced, this means that your basic needs are being met: food, shelter, warmth, rest, security, and safety. It also means that you have a good relationship with your body and that you recognize your body’s ability to support and take care of you.
A balanced root chakra also signifies that you feel firm in your place of life. Now, to be clear, this doesn’t mean you have to settle or that you can’t have hopes and dreams for something more. Rather, it means that in this moment, you know you’re exactly where you’re meant to be. It signifies that you trust the path ahead and aren’t living in a space of worry and fear.
If you want to learn more about practices to balance your root chakra, you can check out my post on root chakra healing practices here.
Below, you’ll find 35 root chakra affirmations to help you feel strong, grounded, and secure. You can use these root chakra affirmations in meditation, or you can save them and repeat them whenever your energy feels out of balance and/or misaligned.
I also recommend incorporating root chakra affirmations into your morning routine, as they set you up to approach the day feeling strong and empowered. This means that no matter what happens during the day, you’ll remain calm and peaceful, knowing that you live in a universe that always supports your well-being.
And to go even deeper into balancing your root chakra, I’ve also put together 30 journal prompts to open and heal your root chakra. You’ll also get these journal prompts, along with the affirmations below, if you sign up for the free printable at the bottom of this post.
Want to really dig in deep and work to heal all seven of your main chakras? Check out the Ultimate Chakra Healing Bundle, the most comprehensive chakra healing tool on the market today. Each bundle includes a Chakra Healing eBook, Chakra Healing Workbook, and 8-Week Chakra Healing Guide. Begin your lifelong journey to deep and lasting healing today.
Root Chakra Affirmations
- I am safe and secure.
- I am rooted in this present moment.
- I am strong, steady, and grounded.
- I have access to all the resources I need to survive and thrive.
- I am equipped with all the tools I need to succeed.
- Everything I need comes to me at exactly the right place and time.
- I vibrate powerful, abundant, peaceful energy and attract this same energy in return.
- Deep inner peace is my natural state.
- Even when the world around me feels chaotic, I remain rooted firmly to the ground.
- All my needs are always met.
- I am exactly where I’m meant to be.
- It is right to be exactly as I am.
- It is right to be exactly where I am.
- I have everything I need.
- I feel safe in my body.
- My body always takes care of me.
- My body is my home, and I pledge to always build it up and never tear it down.
- My body is a safe and worthy home for my radiant soul.
- Every cell of my body supports my total well-being.
- I am healthy, well, and strong.
- I am filled with radiant energy and endless vitality.
- I wake up every day feeling strong, energized, and empowered.
- As the sun rises, so does my energy.
- I am one with my true self.
- I feel secure in my place in life.
- I inhale trust and exhale fear.
- I inhale peace and exhale anything that no longer serves me.
- I am always supported and protected.
- I feel peaceful, grounded, and secure.
- Like a tree, I am rooted firmly to the earth.
- I am grateful to know that I am always deeply loved and supported by this Universe.
- I deeply appreciate my ability to remain calm and peaceful in all situations.
- I am grateful for the abundance of strength that radiates throughout my entire body.
- I build my life on the foundation of faith, peace, love, and trust.
- I am whole and complete, exactly as I am.
Bonus! Root Chakra Affirmation Cards to Save & Share
What practices have served you in opening, balancing, and healing your root chakra? Leave your questions and tips in the comment box below!
And for more on chakra healing, plus positive affirmations, manifestation tools, and more, be sure to follow me on Pinterest. And for a daily dose of self-love and empowering beliefs, connect with me on Instagram.
More Articles For You
- 8 Best Chakra Books For Profound Energy Healing
- Chakra Colors and Meanings: A Beginner’s Guide
- 7 Chakra Healing Crystals To Restore Inner Harmony
- Chakra Affirmations: 70 Affirmations For Your 7 Main Chakras
- Chakra Healing Foods: A Complete Guide (w/ Chart)
Are you ready for your freebies? Enter your name and email address below, and your free printables will be emailed directly to your inbox! (Note that it may take an hour or two for the email to come through.) Plus, receive a newsletter from me with resources, affirmations, and new blog post updates every month. (Don’t worry, I hate spam, too! I only send one email a month, never share your personal info, and you can unsubscribe anytime.)
Hi, I’m Zanna! I’m a blogger/freelance writer living in Boise, Idaho. My mission is to help you break through the barriers holding you back from accessing infinite abundance and to inspire you to gather the courage and confidence to follow your dreams.