Looking to learn more about the 55×5 Manifestation Method? In this post, learn everything you need to know about this powerful manifesting practice, plus get examples of 55×5 manifestation affirmations you can use as well as tips for how to manifest the life you desire.
What Is The 55×5 Manifestation Method?
The 55×5 (also written as 5×55 or 555) Manifestation Method is fairly straightforward: it simply requires you to choose an affirmation, then write down that affirmation 55 times in a row for 5 days straight.
The affirmation you choose isn’t a typical mindset affirmation, such as I am worthy or I am enough. Rather, a 55×5 manifestation affirmation is what I generally call a future pacing affirmation. This is an affirmation in which you express joy and gratitude that your desired manifestation, dream, and/or goal has already come true.
For instance, if you want to manifest $1,000 this week, your affirmation might be, “I am so grateful I received $1,000 this week!”
Once you’ve chosen your affirmation, you sit down on Day 1 and write that affirmation 55 times in a row in a notebook or on a piece of paper. So using the example above, you’d write “I am so grateful I received $1,000 this week!” 55 times in a row.
Then, on Day 2, you’d again write, “I am so grateful I received $1,000 this week!” 55 times in a row.
Days 3, 4, and 5–same thing.
So does this really work? Can you just write a sentence 55 times for 5 days in a row and manifest it into your reality? Is it truly that simple?
Believe it or not, it actually works. I can say this with confidence because it’s worked for me many times throughout my manifestation journey–sometimes before I’ve even finished my five days.
Below, I’ll explain how to make the most out of the 55×5 Manifestation Method and how to truly get it to work for you so that you can manifest your desires and create the life you’re dreaming of.
And if you’re looking for help getting started, check out the 55×5 Manifestation Method Worksheet, which gives you the opportunity to print and handwrite your affirmations or type directly into the PDF editable document. This easy-to-use worksheet gets powerful results and is the perfect addition to your manifestation practice.
And if you want to skip ahead to any of the sections in this article, just use these links:
- How to Make the 55×5 Manifestation Method Work For You
- How to Create 55×5 Manifestation Affirmations
- Examples of 55×5 Manifestation Affirmations
- More Tips & Tricks
How To Make The 55×5 Manifestation Method Work For You
While the affirmation you choose here is important, the most important aspects of this manifestation method are the emotions, feelings, and frequencies you choose to vibrate.
This is, in fact, the very foundation of manifestation: vibrating at the frequencies of your desires, even before your desires have manifested in your reality.
Want to manifest abundance? Feel abundant now.
Want to manifest love? Feel loved now.
Feel all the positive emotions you’ll feel when your dreams and desires come true. Feel them now.
As you sit to start writing your affirmation 55 times, you want to go into it with a positive, high-vibe mindset. Then, as you begin writing your affirmation, write the words as though they really have come true. Feel the emotions of your affirmation in your bones. Allow yourself to feel true joy, love, gratitude, and positivity.
It doesn’t end there.
When you shut your notebook, don’t shut down those emotions with it. Carry them with you throughout your day. Align yourself with these positive feelings, and truly act as if all of your dreams have come true.
And if you catch yourself falling back into negative habits, that’s okay! Simply choose in that moment to realign with your truth: that you are a powerful manifestor capable of creating anything you want in this life.
Focus on things to be grateful for in your daily life. Have love and compassion for all stages of your journey.
Note that this is different than being obsessed and preoccupied with when and how your manifestations will come. In fact, I urge you to release the “when” and “how.” Hand these details over to the Universe. Trust that the Universe is taking care of all your dreams and desires.
The 55×5 Manifestation Method works because it allows you to set an intention for exactly what you want to manifest and sets the foundation for high vibrations and positive emotions. Your only job is to feel good, cultivate joy, and know that you truly are worthy of having it all.
- You Might Also Like: How To Raise Your Vibration In 30 Seconds (Or Less)
How To Create 55×5 Manifestation Affirmations
In the next section, I’m going to give you some ideas for 55×5 manifestation affirmations you can use in your writing. If you want to create your own affirmations, here are some tips:
- Keep it short and succinct. You’ll likely be dedicating anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes writing your affirmation down 55 times each day. It’s far easier to keep your vibration high when your affirmation is short and to the point.
- Be specific. Write down exactly what you want. Rather than write “a large amount of money,” write the specific amount of money you want to manifest. If there’s a certain job that you want, write down exactly what that job is. There are some instances when you may not be able to be too specific. For instance, if you want to manifest a date, you might not know who the person is that you’ll be dating. But you can still be specific by describing characteristics of this person or day of the week of your date. For example, you might say, “I am so grateful I’m going on a date with a sweet and funny guy this Saturday!”
- Express gratitude. The two highest vibrations are love and gratitude, and there’s nothing more powerful than approaching this practice with an open heart and a feeling of sincere gratitude. I like to express gratitude by starting out my affirmation with the phrase, “I am so happy and grateful that . . .” It’s also important to feel that gratitude and appreciation in your bones as you’re writing down the affirmation. Approach it with the same feelings you would if this dream really has already come true.
- Pick something you’re truly excited about! You’re about to spend a decent chunk of time for five days straight writing this affirmation. You don’t want to dread this practice; you want to be excited about it. Choose an affirmation and topic that you’ll feel truly excited to sit down and focus your energy on each day.
Examples Of 55×5 Manifestation Affirmations
Below are some examples of how you can phrase your 55×5 manifestation affirmation. Definitely feel free to modify the affirmations to fit your desires. For instance, you can change the amount of money you want to manifest or get specific about the exact make and model of car that you want to manifest.
- I am so happy and grateful for the extra $1,000 I received this week! (Or: “I am so happy and grateful for the extra [insert amount here] I received this week!”)
- I am so grateful that I’m going on a date with the partner of my dreams this Friday!
- I am beyond thankful for the opportunity to work in my dream job.
- Thank you, Universe, for blessing me with inspired ideas to complete my project.
- I’m so grateful the sellers accepted my offer on my dream house!
- I can’t believe I’m going on my dream vacation to Hawaii!
- I am in awe of how this perfect job opportunity fell into my lap this week.
- I feel joyful and thankful that I’m driving my dream car!
- My heart is filled with gratitude for the 5 new clients I signed this week.
- I truly appreciate the extra $5,000 I received this week!
Okay, I’m going to break my own rules a little bit here. If any part of you is nervous or unsure about your manifesting abilities (this is totally normal if you’re just starting out), it’s okay to start small and get a little more general. This will help you to build confidence so that you feel good about manifesting the bigger, more specific stuff. Here are some examples of 55×5 manifestation affirmations you can use if you’re just starting out and want to build your confidence:
- I am so grateful for all the inspired ideas that came to me this week.
- I feel truly thankful for the love that has flowed to and through me all week.
- I am stunned by how everything keeps working out perfectly for me.
- Thank you, Universe, for filling my life with so much abundant joy and love.
- I am awed and thankful for all the incredible opportunities that keep coming my way!
More Tips & Tricks
- Don’t get too preoccupied with the timeline. Part of my daily morning routine is to write down what I’m going to manifest each day. This can be anything from an inspired idea to a joyful moment to a great conversation with a friend. I love choosing small, feel-good things I’m going to create in my daily experience! I’ve noticed that sometimes, that thing I’ve chosen to manifest doesn’t happen that same day, but will often come the next morning or soon after. This has taught me to release my preoccupation with when something is going to manifest. If your chosen affirmation has you receiving $1,000 this week, and it doesn’t come right away, it’s okay! The best thing you can do for yourself is to release your worries about when it’s going to come and simply trust that it will come.
- Make it fun! In the beginning of my manifestation journey, I fell into the trap of taking everything super seriously. I was always worried about doing everything perfectly, and it actually stressed me out to the point where I began to think that maybe manifestation just wasn’t for me. One of the best lessons I’ve learned along the way is to have fun with it! At its heart, manifestation is all about joy, freedom, peace, love, gratitude, and abundance–all the very best things in life.
- Choose a time that works best for you. While I personally prefer to do this practice in the morning, you might feel too rushed in the morning to do this. And the last thing you want is to feel so rushed and hurried that you aren’t aligned with the positive feelings of your affirmation. If nighttime works best for you, that’s totally fine! Just remember to keep the high-vibe emotions throughout your day, and try to be consistent in doing this practice around the same time each day.
- Trust the Universe. The Universe will always give you exactly what you need at exactly the right time. What’s meant for you will never pass you by. And also know that the Universe is your biggest supporter and cheerleader. It wants to see you succeed and is always working behind the scenes to support you in ways you can’t yet see.
- Believe. In order for this practice to work, you have to trust believe it will work. Believe in yourself. Believe in the Universe. Believe that you have so much more power than you know.
Have you had success using 55×5 manifestation affirmations? Share your tips and experiences in the comment box below!
And for more resources on spirituality, meditation, manifestation, and all things self-love, be sure to connect with me on Instagram and Pinterest, where I’m posting positive affirmations and empowering messages daily.
You May Also Like:
- Vision Board Ideas To Visualize Your Ideal Future (With Examples)
- Crystal Candles For Peace, Clarity, And Love (With Links)
- Manifestation Challenge: Free 30-Day Manifestation Calendar
- Candle Colors For Manifestation (A Complete Guide)
- 9 Healing Crystals For New Beginnings
Hi, I’m Zanna! I’m a blogger/freelance writer living in Boise, Idaho. My mission is to help you break through the barriers holding you back from accessing infinite abundance and to inspire you to gather the courage and confidence to follow your dreams.