In this article, discover 30 profound daily affirmations to help you embrace your worthiness and create a life that aligns with your purpose, passions, and truest, most heartfelt dreams.
How To Use Positive Affirmations
(You can skip straight to the affirmations by clicking here.)
I started using daily affirmations a few years ago as a way to focus my mindset on positive thinking in the morning. At the time, I was working full-time in a corporate office job, and every morning, I found myself dreading going to work. I didn’t like going into the office. I wasn’t excited about the work I did. And each morning, I just knew that the next eight to ten hours would be miserable.
Once I began meditating regularly, though, my mindset started to shift. I realized it wasn’t the external circumstances at my job that were making me miserable; it was my own negative thinking. Because I only focused on the bad, that’s all I ever saw: bad stuff piling up, one thing after another.
Daily affirmations became a way for me to control my attitude and mindset. I began by affirming my unconditional worthiness. I affirmed that I had the ability to accomplish all my biggest goals. That I was strong and powerful. That I could do hard things. I began incorporating Law of Attraction affirmations into my daily routine, and I even used affirmations while I was working out.
Quickly, things began to shift for me. The more I used these daily affirmations, the more they became imprinted in my subconscious mind. I wasn’t just saying these feel-good words for the sake of it; I truly believed them.
And all around me, the world slowly began to change.
Instead of limits, I saw possibilities. Opportunities opened up for me. The universe responded to my positive vibration with even more positivity. I learned that when I embrace my own infinite worthiness, the universe will provide me with experiences and opportunities that are truly worthy of me.
Because positive affirmations have made such a profound difference in my life, it’s been important to me to share the affirmations I use most with my readers and followers. I have thousands of affirmations spread across this website, and I also post daily affirmations on my Instagram stories every morning.
So how exactly should you use daily affirmations so they actually work? Here are some tips to help you get started:
- First and foremost, when you’re reciting your daily affirmations, don’t just say the words; truly feel them deep within. Affirmations should always begin in the body, even before you’ve recited the words aloud or in your head. So if you want to affirm that you are worthy, begin with feeling a deep, undeniable sense of worthiness within.
- After you recite your daily affirmations in the morning, don’t let it end there. Continue to repeat your affirmations throughout the day. Carry these positive feelings with you as you complete your daily tasks.
- Write down some of the affirmations that resonate most with you on post-it notes and stick them in places you’ll see throughout the day (for instance, around your computer monitor, on your bathroom mirror, even inside your wallet or purse). You can also set phone notifications with positive affirmations written on the screen to go off intermittently. Every time you see one of these notifications, recite the words either internally or aloud, feeling the positive emotions of the words inside your body.
- Practice mirror work regularly. Stand in front of the mirror, look yourself in the eyes, and affirm the thing you need to hear most in that moment. (That you’re beautiful. That you’re worthy. That you are always, always enough.)
Below, you’ll find 30 of my favorite daily affirmations to repeat each morning. These affirmations are designed to help you step into your undeniable worthiness, approach the day with a positive mindset, and nudge you into the direction of your truest, most heartfelt dreams and desires. As you repeat these affirmations, feel the power of the words deep within. Remember that it’s not enough just to say that you are worthy; allow yourself to truly feel your inherent worthiness in every cell of your being.
Daily Affirmations To Repeat Every Morning
- Today is a gift, and I embrace it with positivity.
- I am capable and equipped to handle anything that comes my way today.
- I believe in myself and my ability to succeed.
- I can accomplish anything I focus on.
- I am always headed in the right direction.
- Good things are happening all around me.
- I act with courage, clarity, and confidence.
- I am strong in mind, body, and spirit.
- I am in charge of my own energy. I’m the only one who chooses how I feel.
- I control my mindset. My thoughts, emotions, and perceptions are entirely up to me.
- I use my energy to create, trust, give, grow, and heal.
- I trust myself completely. The strength I need is within me.
- I create my own magic.
- I am worthy, inside and out.
- I am enough, just as I am.
- Everything I’m looking for I can find within me.
- I love myself fully now as I continue to grow.
- My greatness exists here and now.
- I know my value and will not lessen or shrink myself for anything or anyone.
- I did not come this far only to come this far. I will keep going. I will keep rising.
- My worthiness is not defined by my achievements.
- All experiences I encounter shape me to be the highest version of myself.
- I am unafraid to try and fail. I welcome the growth that comes from these experiences.
- All of my problems have solutions.
- Obstacles are the foundation of my success.
- When I’m feeling overwhelmed, I give myself space to stop and breathe.
- I cannot always control my external world, but I can control my reactions to it.
- I am proud of my journey and how far I’ve come.
- Everything I do today leads me to an even better tomorrow.
- I am truly grateful for my beautiful life, and it just keeps getting better every day.
Do you have any favorite daily affirmations for owning your worthiness and cultivating a positive mindset throughout the day? Share your favorites in the comment box below!
And for more resources on spirituality, meditation, manifestation, and all things self-love, be sure to connect with me on Instagram and Pinterest, where I’m posting positive affirmations and empowering messages daily.
Hi, I’m Zanna! I’m a blogger/freelance writer living in Boise, Idaho. My mission is to help you break through the barriers holding you back from accessing infinite abundance and to inspire you to gather the courage and confidence to follow your dreams.